took a few sips of alcohol.. and immediately got stomach cramps from those few sips..

dream2reality

Reaction score
i could possibly be around 5DPO and just tonight i took a few sips of alcohol and after each sip i could feel stomach cramps.. i didnt drink the rest of the drink, but could this mean i could have maybe conceived? its never happened to me before! :S im gonna take a hpt end of this week, and fingers crossed i get a bfp! koz going by my opk's i ovulated around 10th-11th of nov and my af would be due around 24th of nov... any advice will be awesome!! xoxo

They say that one of the first things that change when you become pregnant is your senses heighten, like smell and taste. When I become pregnant, for some reason milk tastes spoiled, even if it is fresh, and I get awful stomach cramps from it. Any other time I could drink milk and be fine. I would say it could be highly possible that you are pregnant if your senses are changing! Good luck!

It's possible; I've heard a lot of woman say that they feel that exact way when they're pregnant. The body keeps you from drinking. Though at 5dpo you'd just be implanting so I'm not sure how much physiologically would have changed so quickly. Fingers crossed it's a first sign!

I downed an entire bottle of wine during the 2ww eirht Sophie and enjoyed it thoroughly (I don't really drink, maybe once a year). I think I got a bfp 2 days later. Coffee always smells and tastes dreadful early on, though I think 5dpo is too soon for any symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->