Took another test today...

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
Another :bfn:

I was so sure it would be positive. Oh well. I think I just psyched myself out. I have had sore breasts, tender nipples, really bad heart burn and a couple of bouts of nausea.

I don't know now if I can wait another 3.5 months to see a :bfp:
I just want it now.
In a way I'm glad it didn't work out this month because my youngest son's birthday is in October, at the end of it and if I happened to be pregnant this month the due date would have been October 21st and that's just too close for me. It's bad enough my youngest son has to practically share his birthday with Halloween.

Just updating.

:hugs: sorry to hear that - our bodies can play horrible tricks on us can't they *sigh*

As someone with a christmas birthday ~(Dec 19th), I would advise you to avoid that time of year too :wacko: No one is interested in anything but christmas in December :nope:

I feel for you hun! I'm hpoing/not hoping for an oopsie BFP. Hubs birthday is mid oct and he doesn't want to share with anyone! lol, and after that it is getting into xmas period and my brother in laws birthday is 22nd and he gets quite down that He never gets the same special attention as the rest of his massive family!

Aw hun I am sorry to hear that *hugs*

Thanks girls. Well I am 29 days since LMP and still no AF?? It could be my body trying to regulate itself after having the IUD removed. Either that or the fact that I have been sick TWICE this month now and my period is holding off?? Who knows. I just wish the :witch: would come already so I could start counting down the days till TTC again instead of being stuck in limbo-land!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->