Took risky chance!

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Well me and DH have been going from no chance in hell (DH) of having the #3 to asking if I think I could be pg or with litle one while finishing my education (4th year in university, only 1,5 year left then I will have my mastersdegree) for the past 1,5 year or so (maby 2years).

2-3 months ago we decited I should quit the pill and we tryjust using condoms. We have done this before and no problem. Just taking brake from hormonal eating.

Well last night we were fooling around and one thing led to another and we had sex, with no condom! I didnt say anyting, was always on the merge of stopping him and saying "shouldnt we use condom" but didnt because I quickly calculated that I should be on safe side of my cycle. He didnt say anyting either and he is well aware of my cycle and the danger times hehe
But after I said we shouldnt have risked it and we couldtake another risk like that and he was all just chilled about it. But today, when more clear minded (haha) I am calculating that my ovulation is just in about 2-4 days! I misscalculated! So now I am realy realy nervus about this all!

any other than me beeing risk takers?

I mean.. in the 16 years we have been together we have never taken a risk like this unless we were planning on having a baby! Not even when we were teenagers (we have been together since 15!).

Oh that sounds like us all the time!! DH started not using a condom last November. He always blamed the heat of the moment. But I know he wants another one sooner rather than later. I always stressed about it until I got my period. But in June we started ttc for a few cycles.

Now we are NTNP (well I use spermicide before I have confirmed ovulation but I know that isn't always reliable.) I want to wait until May but if it happens it happens.

Yes, this happened to us last night. My OH really wants a baby now. I have a 4 year old from a previous relationship and am torn. I told him I want to do things right this time and no ring..no baby lol! Last night tmi we had unprotected sex and he ejaculated on the outside, but some got in. I suggested I could use plan B(not that I was going to) but he said no he thinks I shouldn't. Sigh...

Yeah, DH said when I asked If I should take morning after pill "what do you think? how do you feel about it"?? So we talked about it and for one at one place on the internet I read that if you weigh more than something (which I do) it would lower the effect, also it isnt 100% effective and I said if it would work and I got pg I would always be nervus about how taking this would have affected the fetus.
So no decision was made and talk about this just died.. we havent talked about this for a week. Not sure if I should read something into it...

And then here is the thing, If I would have 28 day cicle we did it on day 12.. so realy a chance on pg.. but my cycle is not regular, sometimes it has been 28 but also more, last time it was 33 days. Whitch means that I was about 4-5 days from ovulation. In the past I have had ovulation on day 16 so. There is slight chance..
It is 15 days post sex, and tomorrow i should have period tomorrow if I had 28 day cycle or on sunday... so I am litle bit nervus now... should I test if I dont get periods tomorrow or should I wait untill monday?

Nice to hear from you catalyst. I would probably have already tested. :haha: But Monday would probably be your safest bet.

I agree with Monday too but I would have already caved! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->