Took the test....

Cuzimthamama

Reaction score
Ok, so I knew I should have waited until tomorrow, but I figured I'm almost 2 weeks late, if I'm pg it'll show by now. Well I was half asleep and in a hurry, and trying to hide because my sister is visiting and was asleep in my bed and my bathroom is noisy so I was trying not to wake her. I didn't even look at the box or read the directions. I just peed on it, barely because again I was half asleep lol. It took awhile for even the 2nd line to come up. It is a + or - blue line ( I know I know) signature brand from Albertsons. It is negative. But I'll be 2 weeks late tmro, I only go by an app. So I could have ovulated late, and I don't feel af coming. I know it's coming by checking cp. So far nothing. I guess I'll wait and test in a couple days with a better test and less of a hurry. Sorry for the novel just trying to figure it all out. And if I'm not or had a chemical I'd just like af to start then.

Fx'd you get the outcome you're hoping for! Are your cycles usually longer or irregular? If you have a regular cycle that is less than 40 days and you're two weeks late I'd say it's worth calling the doctor, they may want you to come in for a blood draw.

Yes usually I'm right at 30 days. But I've got pcos and I do have chemical pregnancies sometimes. I'm gonna wait 2 days. If af isn't here I'll take a test, if it's still neg I'll call the Dr. I'd love to be pregnant, but with my only child having just turned 12, I finally got used to the idea of never getting another.

Mama :flower:

I'm keeping up with your posts... I really have my fingers x'd for you.

Dang it! I had a whole thing typed out and my stupid phone deleted it.... I don't feel like retyping it all but basically I looked at the test again now that I'm home from work And finally alone... there's a 2nd line..... I've never even with blue dye tests had anything but stark white unless I was actually pg.... not getting my hopes up, but am intrigued. I bought some FRERs for tomorrow morning so we will see. Thanks ladies for sticking thru this with me!

Good luck I'm on a long cycle this month and it's driving me insane af due Tuesday and actually thought it was comin early yesterday as my temp had a big drop but it's shot back up today so it's annoyin lol

Ugh af showed.... however pretty sure it was another chemical. Also, it only lasted 2.5 days.... So not sure webcast is going on.... Might try the dr this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->