Took two temps this am, now what?

Rachel B

Reaction score
I got up super early today. I woke up an hour before my alarm, so I took my temp and then when my alarm went off I took it again, so what temp should I use?

452am 36.9
5.55am 35.7

I normally temp at 6.40 and I went to bed at 1am last night.

And if your interested to why I got up before the sun in below freezing, it was so I could take pictures of the sunrise my pic here :D

That's bizarre your later temp is lower! I have no idea which one you should put...

But gorgeous sunrise and the photo!! :)

thanks, it was a ccccold sunrise.

I was confused to because I thought as you wake the temp goes up? IDK maybe someone else can help :D

I think you should put the earlier one because you're supposed to have had at least 3 hours consecutive sleep before taking your temperature. This is why I had to stop temping - kept waking up at funny times so the results weren't a bit consistent. Normally I sleep like a log but I think the thought of temping as soon as I woke up was constantly on my mind and affected my sleep pattern... One day I woke up, took my temp immediately and then looked at the clock and realised it was only 1:30am!!!!!

:hi: i had this problem the other day. i used an on line bbt adjuster:thumbup: it asks your usual time of temp taking and the time you took it. i just done yours and its says it should be 37.10. hope that helps.x.x.x.x

Thanks, for the help and the photo comments. I went and took pictures again thismorning and slept bad so I didnt even bother temping... tomorrow is a new day :D

Got given this link, it adjusts your BBT
https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Can't help with the temp but wanted to say how beautiful your photo is! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->