Toothache, any pain relief ideas?

It always hurts more after they've been poking at it, glad you got some relief X

Thanks calm :) I meant to say brushing it does help slightly, that's my last resort! I did it about 4 times yesterday but I hate brushing my teeth it makes me gag, thinks that's how I've ended up with bad teeth, I didn't look after them properly for years when I was younger.

I'm always getting pain in my wisdom tooth area currently have a slight infection and on antibiotics, I would take warm salty water and rinse, that should do the job if its infection also get yourself down to the dentist so they can have a look.

x

Clove oil! I had a crown fall out and it was the only relief from pain I could find, it tastes and smells horrid though x

I'm going to go to the GP today to get some stronger painkillers. Paramol is the strongest OTC one and that didnt touch it, plus I've taken 8 in about 14 hours which isn't safe for my body. I'm fed up of no sleep and barely eating. I'm snapping at Ben and its not fair on him. I think my body has such a tolerance to pain relief because I always take something if I have pain. I'm hoping they'll help me before I lose my mind, or get water poisoning from the amount in drinking to help numb it!!

Hope they can do something for you, toothache is just awful xx

Awww Big hugs sweetie, Hope GP can help and give you something stronger hun, let us know how you get on, sounds awful :( xxx

I googled aleve and in UK it's naproxen. I've been taking that along with paramol (co dyromal) and it did nothing!!

The doctors given me tramadol and even that's not helping!!! It's taken the edge off but I've had double what I should, I think at 18 a stone my body takes a lot!! I've taken to holding cold water on the side that hurts, I've had at least 20 glasses of water so far!

My mum used to get me to put a clove in my mouth by the tooth. It helped! (Tastes weird though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->