Toothache!

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
Wowzer! I've the worlds worst tooth ache! It started last night and Hadley just got even worse, it now hurts to swollow, it's at the top right at the back on the left hand side, and all my gums at the back are sore, I hope it's not a wisdom tooth, my whole head now hurts, head ache too! Urgh go away!!!!

I have to say - it does sound like a wisdom tooth. If it carries on you need to get to the dentist and get some antibiotics. Meanwhile try warm water with lots of salt in & rinse your mouth out with it. Sorry it's so painful pet - hope it gets better soon.

As the day has gone on I'm starting to think that it is going to be a wisdom tooth, great, I don't need another tooth I was doing fine with the ones I had thank you very much!

You do need to see a dentist though as the pain you've got doesn't just sound like the pain of it coming through - sounds like you've got an infection xx

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news https://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/hug.gif

I agree it sounds like a wisdom tooth, I've had this a few times over the last couple of years and from experience if you just leave it then it could get quite nasty!

I've started with the same thing again over the last few days, my gums are really sore at the back of my mouth and every now and again I get an awful ache in my jaw. I'm going to make an appointment to see the dentist but I'm a bit apprehensive because last time I went he said he would book me in for them to be removed if it happened again, ouch!

Rinsing your mouth in warm salt water is a good tip. Hope it gets better soon x

Is it common fOr the dentist just to suggest removing them? Wonder why we get them :shrug:

Yeah my mum had hers removed too. Sometimes they don't ever erupt but can cause a lot of problems, I think it can be down to them being at a funny angle or something I'm not sure?

I don't know why we have them though, I manage perfectly fine without mine. In fact at this precise moment in time I wish they'd get lost! :haha:

Well I managed fine with the amount if teeth I had, I didn't ask for any more, so bugger off wisdom tooth, you're not wanted/required!!

You can get some amazing numbing gel in tesco iv got some hanging around but can't think of the name it's near the adult bonjela it's a tiny tube but it's amazing xx

I think the gel is called orajel or something its a tiny tube but does work. I am having trouble with my tooth I get tootheache every day its my wisdom tooth it has cracked a bit but I am a wuss when it comes to the dentist but really need to go to get it taken out. I dont want it in my mouth any more with me being pregnant again I get terrible teeth they ache and bleed so going to get them sorted and get myself to the dentist

awww there is nothing worse although does sound like a little infrection i get them all the time i hate the dentist that i dont go so my teeth are a right mess lol (i take the kids though)

antibotics will help.

I have horrible teeth i sure have learnt my lesson my kids have good teeth and im going to make sure they stay that way. I hate dentists and my OH takes the kids. The last time i went to a dentist she shouted at me for not looking after my teeth, i really should go and get a tooth removed, i just dont want to be shouted at and made to feel like a little girl. I know my teeth are bad, i know i didnt look after them, not alot i can do about it now. Please dont yell at me dentist lady and for a dentist you have horrible breath!!!!!!

Rant over......sorry for hijacking your thread ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->