Top Fertility Foods

pennylou04

Reaction score
I've tried researching this but all i'm getting is really vague answers from the net, i.e leafy greens etc. Can anyone suggest any super foods that are great for us TTC that i can add to my trolley next time i'm shopping. Thanks in advance x

Didn't want to read and run but I have no idea sorry.

I read in the book The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant that good fertility foods are spinach, olives and salmon. The author goes on to explain in more depth the different types of food that are good for fertility.

Follow the SOS diet for maximum fertility. Spinach (or vegetables, fruits and whole grains), olives (olive oil, nuts and fish) and salmon (lean protein and fish high in omega-3 fatty acids).

I read in the book The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant that good fertility foods are spinach, olives and salmon. The author goes on to explain in more depth the different types of food that are good for fertility.

Follow the SOS diet for maximum fertility. Spinach (or vegetables, fruits and whole grains), olives (olive oil, nuts and fish) and salmon (lean protein and fish high in omega-3 fatty acids).

Of course spinach is the only one of those foods I like. lol

You should try kale! It has a similar taste to spinach, but it's even more packed with nutrients. I saute kale with olive oil and some garlic, and it is super tasty!

i noticed that keeping a low carb diet (not to the extreme though!!) helped me to regulate my cycle and ovulation. guess what they adivise you to eat? spinach and salmon above others! :)
(p.s. that worked for me, and i have pcos since i was 17 and got pregnant last year without medication,immediately after a switch in diet and lifestyle! worth a try!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->