Top teeth question

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So Caitlins two top teeth are showing through but i wanted to know if this was norm :blush:

They look big for start :lol: but between each tooth theres a gap as if they are not growing through properly - is this normal will they be fine when they have fully popped through? Looks painful :(

The top ones do look huge don't they?! Sam's have just come through in the last couple of weeks too - looked like they started coming down at the edges furthest from the middle so the gap looked even bigger. They're still not down far but the gap doesn't look as big as it did at first. It's normal for them to have some gaps though isn't it? Leave room for the even bigger ones they'll get later?! I think once more come through the gaps close up a bit though x

thats fine hun, callums got gaps between his front teeth too.

yeah thats totally normal, i remember jack had a massive gap between his top teeth and they sort themselfs out when the others come through :)
its usually the bottom teeth that come through first but thats normal as well
Im a dental nurse and we see it all the time x

look at these whoppers!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/shnukys/Picture320.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/shnukys/Picture318.jpg

totally normal!

wow look at her lol :D

They look mighty painful! They are through but not fully.

Thanks girls x

Gaps are good, if there is lots of gaps between baby teeth when they are fully through there is a less chance of needing braces in later life, Dan had lots of gaps and so far no need for braces, he has his final check this year so fingers crossed. So again GAPS ARE GOOD !!!!!! Lol

yep gap here too :) thats reassuring sabby :)

Do the top teeth come down at the front of the gum or on the ridge like the bottom teeth? cause Ruby's gums at the front look bulgy like there's teeth there but not sure.

Look bulgy and out of place to me as well :D

How many is that now Wobbles? 4?

Do the top teeth come down at the front of the gum or on the ridge like the bottom teeth? cause Ruby's gums at the front look bulgy like there's teeth there but not sure.

Sam's are at the front - was looking on the ridge and was surprised that they were further forward. Guess that makes sense though - think his gums lined up and you want top teeth to be in front of bottom teeth when they bite.

Gaps are good, if there is lots of gaps between baby teeth when they are fully through there is a less chance of needing braces in later life, Dan had lots of gaps and so far no need for braces, he has his final check this year so fingers crossed. So again GAPS ARE GOOD !!!!!! Lol

That's good to know...thanks :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->