Toronto Area???

MABEL2011

Confirmed Pregnant <3
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any lovely ladies in Southern Ontario? I am in Burlington and would love to chat to a few ladies in my area :)

Hello and https://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1647/1647026v7ay2kf1zc.gif!!!

I am still TTC :sad2: Did you have any issues TTC???

:hi: There are several of us from Ontario around the forum :)

I'm in Mississauga

Hi Mabel and Vickie!

I didn't have troubles becoming pregnant, but I did lose my first baby in a miscarriage at 6-7 weeks in December. It was very heartbreaking. I was lucky to fall pregnant the second cycle afterwards and here I am 9 weeks, almost 10 weeks pregnant! I'm still very cautious but everyday I'm just happy to be a day further along!

How are you doing?

:hi: Vickie

Well, I got my :bfn: from the FS yesterday (14DPO) and today my AF showed. Oddly enough I am very excited about it..... after having annovulatory cycles, which were very sporadic, for the past 15 years, it was very good news that my system is right on track!!!

KatieKoopa: sorry to hear about your MC, fx'd for a full H&H 9 months for you..... don't stress, just relax and enjoy.... I am sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Its funny how sometimes we can be so happy AF arrived. I had to wait a cycle TTC after my miscarriage and I'd never been happier to see the witch!

Good luck TTC this month. :) Do you have a TTC journal? Its nice to keep in touch with ladies who live around me!

Thank you and yes, I do have a TTC journal:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-journals/551805-15-years-secondary-infertility-ltttc.html

Are you going to find out if your having a boy or a girl???

:hi: I'm not from the Toronto area, but my parents live in Oakville and we visit once a year or so :)

:hi: Officially, not that long... been more NTNP really. I'm sitting here on Day34 trying to resist the urge to test because I'm scared of a BFN :rofl:

Wow, on day 34 of a 26 day cycle??? How can you stand that :haha: Do you have any symptoms???

Fx'd for you!!!

Thanks! I've got lots of symptoms, but my cycles aren't like clockwork - 26 days is an average length. Last month it was 35 days :dohh: I have dizziness, cramping, bloating, fatigue, and stretching pain. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I think I'll test if I've not had AF by Wednesday or Thursday.
x

Hi Anna! Good luck to you. Hope you get your BFP soon! I am the worst about testing. I always start at 10DPO.

I forgot to add! We won't be finding out the sex, although my mother is convinced its a girl and already refers to the baby as 'she'. I felt girl originally, but now I'm not so sure.

Thanks! I've got lots of symptoms, but my cycles aren't like clockwork - 26 days is an average length. Last month it was 35 days :dohh: I have dizziness, cramping, bloating, fatigue, and stretching pain. But I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I think I'll test if I've not had AF by Wednesday or Thursday.
x

Good for you for having so much patience.... I started my tesing on 7DPO :blush: but for this cycle, I will not be testing until 14DPO at the earliest. It was too hard on me everyday.

I try not to symptom spot because they are different in everyone.... but dizziness, cramping, fatigue and stretching pain are good signs.... but again you never can tell...... I still can't believe you have waited so long.... fx'd for you :thumbup:

KatieKoopa - What are you hoping for???

I'm not sure. At first I really wanted a little boy, but now a little girl would be wonderful too. We are chalk full of girls on my side of the family so we'd get a lot of hand me downs if it was a girl, but it would be exciting to have the first boy. Either way I'd be thrilled!

Yes, we're hoping for a boy, but since we have thought of names (I know, getting a little ahead of ourselves :haha:) I like the girls name better, so now it doesn't matter!!! Have you thought of any names yet???

No names yet! I'm too superstitious to do / buy / think too much about anything until after our 12 week ultrasound. Its happening soon though, April 19th, so after that its going to be baby, baby, baby (oooh!) LOL I just through a Justin Beiber pun in there by accident.

lol, oooo, that's exciting coming up very soon!!!! Have you told friends and family??? My friend just told everyone.... she waited the traditional 3 months to tell anyone.

Yes, I am the same way about buying anything for a baby or converting the office to a baby's room but we have had a boy's name chosen since we were dating.... it was funny actually because we were just talking about if we wanted kids and the topic of baby names came up.... we both were adamant since we each had a name we loved for a boy..... well it turns out it was the same name!!! The girls name was his grandmothers (and his sisters middle name) and I absolutely love it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->