Toronto Area???

What are the chances you would both pick the same name? That's pretty cute though!

My immediate family (parents, sister) know but other than that, mum's the word. After the miscarriage we've been far too nervous to tell anyone. I'm excited to tell friends and work colleagues because I'm sure they think I've been gaining a few lately and I feel horrible bloaty and pudgey! 2 weeks to go!

Have you had morning sickness??? If you did, when did it start???

Hey Anna! Congrats on your BFP!! What wonderful news.

My MS started around 6 weeks with a vengeance and has been going strong ever since. I have days now where its a bit better (it was the worst around 8 weeks or so) but I still feel sick all morning and all night. It should be easing off soon though, I hope!

KatieKoopa: With my daughter (16 years ago) I remember the morning sickness..... oh wow, it was bad. But I also remember as soon as I was 3 months, like to the day, it was gone :haha:

The program assistant at work looked at me knowingly today and rubbed my belly. Which is weird, because I haven't told anyone and I didn't think I was showing that much! I don't want to say anything until after 12 week scan, but people are talking at work. LOL I guess I wasn't hiding it as well as I thought!

Maybe you are unknowingly sending out signs, like rubbing your own belly unconsciously :coffee: It's so close now to the superstitious 3 month mark, I am sure things are safe now :thumbup:

Hope your MS has calmed down!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"