Total WTF moment! (BCP related)

BamBam

Reaction score
Okay so basically I've just changed pills - from a monophasic to a triphasic.

Once I had finished my monophasic box I moved straight onto my triphasics as I would normally take the pill; ie start in the red section.

For some reason, it never occurred to me to check the pill insert til about 10 days into this cycle. Apparently I was meant to use a barrier method for atleast the first week. :dohh:

Now I'm paranoid. Super paranoid. I've been on this pill previously, I used it before TTC my two kids and I had NO symptoms. Not a thing, that's why I wanted to use it again. But now I have.. stuff happening...

Like my boobs are taking over my upper body, and they have some serious blue veins going on - think roadmap. And they ache sooo bad as well!

I dunno. Just a bit worried at this point, DH and I wanted to wait a few years before TTC#3.

Sorry to ramble on, just want to vent it out there without sounding like a total whackjob!

hhhhmmm i am not on the same pills as you so not going to be great help here.
Do you know when AF would be due?
Only think i could advise it to do a test maybe? x

AF is due in a week. I was going to just hold out til then, however I was a POAS-a-holic when ttc my other bubs... could I handle the wait!? LOL.

Thanks for your reply :)

If you were taking pills before you should be covered (I think) if you didn't skip anything. Even when first beginning any pill many people say you're covered from day 1. I wouldn't stress too much as it could make AF late and cause you to worry even more!

I hear ya! I just switched from one mono to another last month and (ask anyone) I've been PARANOID about it! (ok, still am)

Jsut try to hold out.. (I'm a POAS-a-holic too. I jsut blew through another triple pack to ease my mind.....but we're gonna do antoehr one in a week...you know...jsut to make sure hahaha)

I went from a mono to a tri last month and apart from a dodgy bleed mid cycle last week, all has been well. My doc said I would be ok without extra contraception x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"