totally confused ? help please

jamiemcbride1

Reaction score
My last period was around 23rd December and the one before that was a 33 day cycle and before that was a 34/35 day cycle it's now 27th January and I still haven't had anything yet ... I had unprotected sex on the 10th January it was a heat of the moment mistake as we usually use the pull out method ... We did have sex a few times after that using pull out method also ? I started the pill 9 days ago so I'm. Wondering is that why I haven't got a period or could it be becuase he caught the egg ? If I ovulated that is I had very thick white cm yest a little pinky tinge not very much but nothing today I guess I'm just confused now weather to stop taking the pill or not I'm only 17 days past unprotected sex all I wanna do is eat sleep and eat more lol my boobs are a little sore an im a little gassy today I don't no what to think lol :dohh:

That would make me cd36 atm 😌 so 3 days past what I normally would be and only a slight pinky tinge of whatever is was in my cm

Only way to know for sure is to take a test. Seems late for implantation unless you ovulated late. Best take a test put your mind at rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->