totally confused now...

vkj73

Reaction score
this is from last week:

optk: negative to positive overnight?
i took my first optk last night (a bit early but i went for it). last night it looked negative, however, this morning the line looks pretty dark??? has anyone had this happen? i'm using target's brand of "clear blue easy".

according to online calculators, i'm supposed to ovulate sometime b/w the 25th and 29th so it could be right. the dh and i will start the bd tonight and we are going away tomorrow.

any info is helpful.

i tested all week and the line began to fade. well, i took a chance (thought to myself, maybe the online calculators were right), as i'm feeling some twinges and took one more optk (didn't test last two days) and got a blaring positive.

the one last week was a very thin line, but seemed just as dark as control line. the one tonight though appeared pretty quickly and is as thick and dark as the control line. maybe that's what all my crazy ewcm has been the last few days??? is it possible to get a 2nd + (i think this ? is posted somewhere else). my cycles are about 35 days long and today is cd20.

would love to hear/read your thoughts!

:dust:

p.s. dh should be home soon!

this is from last week:

optk: negative to positive overnight?
i took my first optk last night (a bit early but i went for it). last night it looked negative, however, this morning the line looks pretty dark??? has anyone had this happen? i'm using target's brand of "clear blue easy".

according to online calculators, i'm supposed to ovulate sometime b/w the 25th and 29th so it could be right. the dh and i will start the bd tonight and we are going away tomorrow.

any info is helpful.

i tested all week and the line began to fade. well, i took a chance (thought to myself, maybe the online calculators were right), as i'm feeling some twinges and took one more optk (didn't test last two days) and got a blaring positive.

the one last week was a very thin line, but seemed just as dark as control line. the one tonight though appeared pretty quickly and is as thick and dark as the control line. maybe that's what all my crazy ewcm has been the last few days??? is it possible to get a 2nd + (i think this ? is posted somewhere else). my cycles are about 35 days long and today is cd20.

would love to hear/read your thoughts!

:dust:

p.s. dh should be home soon!

Don't think the first one was a positive. In my experience, the line has to be ALL dark and very positive. (with the brand i use anyway.... midstreams from saveontests.com)
And if you have a 35 day cycle this one is more likely the positive one. Don't think you should have such a long lp if the last one was +. I get my + on CD 19 with a 33 day cycle.
Good luck :D

thanks prayerfulhope. i feel like this is it. especially since i had my 3rd acupuncture appointment today.

we shall see!

:dust: to you and all!

I'd say today! Good luck catching the eggy!

~*BABY DUST*~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->