Totally confused! Spotting and possible faint pos?

Summerkels

Reaction score
So- I am either totally crazy and seeing things, or I may be prego. I’ve taken 4 tests and just wondering if I’m the only one who see’s a line? I don’t track ovulation or anything, I have a ten month old and have had my cycle regularly for 5 months now even though I still nurse a little. I started spotting brown 3 days ago, it’s light but still spotting. So I decided a take some tests. Yes- blue dye tests are weird but they’re cheap so I figured I’d start with those. Any ideas??

Also this is my first post and I have no clue how to work this website so bare with me! Lol
I will try to post pics in the comments

Thank you! Just curious- Have y’all ever experienced any brown spotting??

I did in my second pregnancy. It is usually old blood making its way out.

I get brown spotting at the end of AF but that’s it

I have had a few evaps but not many.

Were these pictures taken within the time frame? They look like evaps to me...

I do see it! Especially in the first test. If those pictures were taken within the time limit then I would say there's a good chance it's a positive! As for the brown discharge, it's perfectly normal for a lot of women to have that in early pregnancy. As other ladies have said it's old blood making its way out. Some women even have pink or red spotting. As expensive as they are I would still suggest trying a red dye test. Good luck I hope this is your month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->