Totally confused :( sum1 help please!!

sallysos

Reaction score
Hey all,

I would appreciate a little help/advice on my situation, here goes...

I ovulated approx 13th March. Had sex before, on and after this day. On 23rd March i sneezed and a little brown blood (sorry for tmi) showed on my underwear. I was brown spotting from 23rd to 26th. Then on 27th March(the day my actual AF was due) came as normal but wasnt as heavy. It finished around 30th March. But since then i have had days of pink and brown spotting after my AF! In total spotting then light AF then spotting for a total of 13 days now and its still ongoing. seems to be very unusual for me as its usually just 3/4 days and im always regular.
Ive been having stomach pains and my back is aching right at the bottom.

Just wondering if any1 has experienced this? Could i be pregnant or is it unlikely? Or do u have any idea what could cause this? Is it bad for me to bleed for this long? i will be taking a hpt at the end of the week but im just after some advice.
Thanks alot x

If your period came its not likely that you're pregnant.

Hi hun,

did you take a pg test? If you are pg then it should show up by now....

good luck

Hi, Yeah i took the test but it was negative. Im still having the brown spotting today - 16 days on. not sure what it could be.

Hi hun,

did you take a pg test? If you are pg then it should show up by now....

good luck

I am not sure,
never experienced this myself. Maybe you could try talking with the doctor and hopefully he/she will run some tests.

good luck

I'd check with the doctor hun. If it's not normal for you then would be worth getting checked out x

I would go to the doctor and get it checked out if it's not normal for you. Hope you get some answers soon xxx

Was your AF-like bleeding the normal red? It's normal for me to have a little brown spotting now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->