totally gone off...

babyblessed

Reaction score
..meat :wacko:

just don't want to eat it at all; even with sausage and mash!

does this mean anything specific?

anyone else feel the same?

not even sausage and mash??? Not even a cheese burger? How odd.

You must be ill !!........:rofl:

maybe it's your body trying to avoid potentially dangerous foods - i suppose meat is easily infected with food poisoning?!?. I went off chicken in the early days.

I think we are just craving some foods and put off by some foods. I used to really like chineses but the thought of eating one makes me feel sick. My OH got one last night and just the smell makes me wanna gip lol

:rofl: yep not even burgers or kfc!

that is a good point about my body avoiding dangerous food; hadn't thought of that...I thought this baby wan't to be vegitarian! :blush:

yeah, I have been the same. I been forcing myself to have a little meat, but I love my veg and fruit, I have no idea if it means anything. I have never been a big meat lover. :)

eat plenty of cheese or nuts to make sure you get your protein though - baby needs its protein!

I've had no problems with meat but Chinese food makes me :sick:

Subway used to be my all time favourite food. Now the smell and the thought of one makes me feel sick!

Ive gone off Bacon , the smell of it cooking makes me wanna throw up. The OH was cooking it on sunday morning and i had to rush off to be sick !! Yuk !

Yeah I don't like meat much any more :) Especially pork. Beef I'm ok with, chicken I LOVE, I just can't eat pork, or bacon, or sausages. I even threw out a new pack of sausages today.. Don't tell me OH though :lol:

I've been avoiding meat too. Just the thought of it turns my tummy. I never used to eat much of it to begin with, but since I got pg I haven't wanted to even be NEAR it. Once in a very great while I'll want a burger, but that's about it.

yeah i'm the same i used to love meat like really love it but now i cant eat it alot, i feel ill just looking at it lol

I'm not off of meat, but definitely not feeling the Chinese food.

Oh, and chocolate. And before pregnancy I loved chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->