Totally miserable, and my anxiety disorder is not helping!

mamacastro

Reaction score
I feel totally miserable and just want to see if there are some others I can commiserate with.

Last night, I was in bed with a super dizzy head and racing heart. My pulse was up at around 80. I was also having difficulty taking a full deep breath. I have a history of anxiety disorder, so that TOTALLY is not helping my cause.

I woke up this morning with similar symptoms, just not as bad. I keep having some dizzy spells, nausea, and mild shortness of breath. I know this is all normal, but I can't help being a hypochondriac telling myself this is just totally out of the ordinary and something bad will happen.

Anyone else every feel this way? I will be 9 weeks tomorrow.:wacko:

Yep, I'm with ya! I've felt this way since the beginning, and (unfortunately) it hasn't gone away yet. The worst part is that when my heart starts racing, I get anxious and think about how it shouldn't be beating that quickly... which in turn only makes it beat faster. You're not alone in this, so don't worry. I also have anxiety and a myriad of symptoms. I hope it gets better for you! If you ever need anyone to chat with about it, don't hesitate to message me. Best wishes!

Yep, I'm with ya! I've felt this way since the beginning, and (unfortunately) it hasn't gone away yet. The worst part is that when my heart starts racing, I get anxious and think about how it shouldn't be beating that quickly... which in turn only makes it beat faster. You're not alone in this, so don't worry. I also have anxiety and a myriad of symptoms. I hope it gets better for you! If you ever need anyone to chat with about it, don't hesitate to message me. Best wishes!

This makes me feel so much better!! I automatically take my pulse when my heart starts beating rapidly! I just have such a fear of fainting, it is terrible!!

Yep I'm also the same. I've suffered anxiety problems and when I get the dizzy spells I start shaking and try to stop myself panicking. All I can say is there's a few of us the same so it must be normal :hugs:

Yep I'm also the same. I've suffered anxiety problems and when I get the dizzy spells I start shaking and try to stop myself panicking. All I can say is there's a few of us the same so it must be normal :hugs:

Thank you for the reassurance :flower:
And we're almost just as far along as each other!! Happy almost 9 weeks!

I feel ya. Anxiety is the worst. I do that with my heart too sometimes. I'll tune into it and think it's beating too fast which makes it beat faster. I also spiral into these "worst case scenario" thoughts all the time. It's frustrating to say the least. You aren't alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->