Totally random but...

pinkycat

Reaction score
Do you have any weird phobias?

Mine is eggs, i HATE them, everything about them, the shell, the way they crack, the slimy-ness of them yuck they make me want to :sick: I can't sit in the same room as someone eating one.
Dh chased me with one once and put it down the back of my top, i was physically sick. He has never done it again lol

Just wondering if it's just me :) xx

Aw goodness you poor thing.. bet he felt bad!!! What did he say?
I did have a phobia of sick, i hadnt been sick in 13 years and it made me shake to think i may be, i then caught a sickness bug 2 months ago which helped me alot. I was more afraid of the thought of it than the actual process. After id been sick all i felt was relief. I wouldnt say im happy about being sick now but im alot less fearful! xxx

i am petrified of frogs and dams as in the ones that hold back huge amounts of water i get freaked out by large open spaces of water aswell as bridges that go over water :-/ get a bit shaky wih hights but no thing i cant cope with its just because i fell from quite a high distance as a child. My x took me to meet his parents for the first time and he told his dad to show me a frog out the garden knowing i was petrified and showed my self up in front of the whole family i was running around screeming :blush: oh took me to thi snature place for a date he didnt know i was scared of frogs and i saw a sign with all the differant species to be found roming the park i made him give me a piggy back all way round cos i was so scarted one would jump out at me he has never let me live it down still to this day lol:blush:

loose hair and loose wet hair! GADSSSSS :sick:

errrrrrrrr loose wet hair that is just gross :-/ i have to put rubber gloves on to move it and still makes me puke

errrrrrrrr loose wet hair that is just gross :-/ i have to put rubber gloves on to move it and still makes me puke

me to!!! i get DH to clear the shower plug!! and my stupid body decides it would like my hair to come out when im washing it so my hand gets covered in wet hair!! :sick: i just wanna cry :cry:

I have globophobia - a fear of balloons

me to, to some extent, i am ok with balloons, holding them etc its the noise when they burst or if they burst in my hand!

it has taken me years to be able to be in the same room as a balloon. I am still a bit panicy if someone starts to touch balloons at a party, but I try and hide it as I don't want Daniel to pick up on it

Ooooh not just me then.
Dh was upset when i threw up on him but i did warn him, put an egg near me and i will throw up and i did.

My best friend is terrified of being sick or someone being sick near her ever since she was at school and the girl next to her threw up everywhere at the dinner table. The dinnerlady made her eat a sandwich that had a bit of sick on she just broke that bit off IYSWIM xx

wet wooden spoons :sick:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one, my family and friends think I'm a freak lol. I hate those wooden stirrers too, actually I hate touching any type of raw wood. It has to be polished and varnised or I can't touch it.

I get anxious about quite a few things - flying, being on big boats (ferries etc) but mainly food. I am always weird about eggs and paranoid they aren't cooked properly and I don't eat anything past the use by date.. I'm soooo bad for throwing away food that is probably ok :wacko:

fear of bridges especially going over them is gephyrophobia cant pronounce it though lol

fear of bridges especially going over them is gephyrophobia cant pronounce it though lol

i have that one too then lol i have a panic attack if i go over a bridge and i HATE escalators especially going down :)

with the bridge phobia you know you are being irrational but you just cant help it can you i always think about the bridge splitting in half or driving/tumbling over the side :-/

I have Scelerophobia.

Basically its a fear of burglars :nope:
It takes control of my life so much to the point that if me and OH were to ever split up then I could never live on my own :nope: I hate the fact that he works till the early mornings on a weekend as it sends me into overdrive and I have some form of panic/anxiety attack which is usually followed by paranoia.

Everyone thinks I am a crank for it and that I need to stop being soft but it's completely uncontrolable and I can't help thinking the way I do. My mum says it started not long after my dad passed away when I was 8 but I only remember it really kicking in when I was about 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->