Totally random but...

Toilets with alot of water in or just more than "normal" ones. It was the first thing i checked when we moved into our flat. If i'm desperate for the toilet when i'm out and the water is higher then i go but i have to really try not to think about then i dive off and get out of the cubical quickly after i've flushed it :haha: Thinking of a blocked toilet :( I seem to be picking up more fears as i was fine flying to New York a few years ago but after flying only four hours last year i've said i'll never fly again, but i was pregnant at the time so that's prob got something to do with it that i was more worried for Finley.

I also have a fear of going over bridges, but only those with water under them so fine with ones with trainlines, roads etc but ones with a river under I am so scared of. Difficult when at the end of road is a bridge over a canal, and just past that are bridges across the thames :haha:

Cold dish water with bits of food in it. I also have a panic attack at the thought of losing my hearing.

Butterflies, swimming pools with a patterned bottom, fish, the sea, actualy most things water related, scared to actual death of spiders. I have to scope a room for them before I go in and won't stay in there if there is so much as the tiniest spider. It takes all my effort to stay in the building. I don't like things flapping in my face either so low flying birds are a big no no..... Im a whimp aren't I? :haha:

I have globophobia - a fear of balloons

This is me! I hate them with a passion, can't blow them up myself, if I have to touch one it's with the verrrry edge of my fingertips so I don't pop it. OH once blew up a condom :coffee: and threw it at me, and I was screaming my head off so he realised that I wasn't messing about my balloon phobia!! :haha: I cringe at anybody else messing with them too.

I'm also scared of vomit, heaven forbid, if I ever get sick, I have to cover my ears and close my eyes while I'm being sick in the toilet, and I can't watch or listen to any form of vomiting on tv, be it real or cartoon.

I'm scared to death of dead insects, I can't look at them or touch them, especially if they are wet!! *shudders*

Annnnnnd last but least I'm petrified of elastic bands, I can hold them, but can't stretch them any length at all :shrug: I dunno where these phobias come from like, I've just always had them haha

xo

I hate seaweed, it stops me going into the sea... that and the thought of fish nibbling my toes. Hairs in the bath or swimming pool also make me want to vom!

I have a phobia of mushy peas, even the thought of them makes me want to vomit i get all panicy etc x

I have a phobia of mushy peas, even the thought of them makes me want to vomit i get all panicy etc x

Lots of small holes together, Its called trypophabia makes me sick ahh!
https://www.bloodlinechampions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13365

Not a phobia as such, but I flap like a mad woman if a butterfly comes near me. I HATE them :neutral:
Phobia - dentist, and owwwww I need so many fillings!! :cry:

Not a phobia as such, but I flap like a mad woman if a butterfly comes near me. I HATE them :neutral:
Phobia - dentist, and owwwww I need so many fillings!! :cry:

I am the same with butterflies.I HATE THEM!

Balloons, clowns and most of all ... COWS!! I've always hated them, but a few years ago I was at summer camp. We were on a "treasure hunt" quest and my group were standing in a woods trying to do a task. There was a field behind us. Then next thing I know there's a loud "moooo" in my ear ... And I fainted!!! I totally freak out if I see a cow on TV, in a book etc. I know people whose little boy has a toy cow ... I can't go near it!!

Wooden lolly sticks. The thought of them sets my teeth on edge. Reservoirs and similar large bodies of water with bridges out over them and water rushing underneath sends me into a cold sweat. :shrug:

Oh man I LOVE mushrooms! Never used to though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->