totally ready to TTC again :D

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
moving over too ttc after wtt after mc.. anyone else??

Me too darl, after AF showed yesterday! We had an MMC on 5th November. Good luck, fingers crossed for a 2009 bfp! :hugs:

thanks hun i read about your m/c and i was so sad about it :( im so happy to be trying again.. i was gonna wait till af showed but i cant wait that long... it could be ages cuz my cycles are always so long so im not gonna miss this eggy lol...

big :hugs:

hi,

I'm moving over this month too:happydance:. Just had implanon out a couple of days ago, so hoping we all get a :bfp: VERY soon. Good luck ladies, see you over there no doubt:thumbup:.

xxLisaxx

Thanks darling,
I am heartbroken to see you have been through it all twice. Third time lucky for us both, I know it! :hugs:
Are you going to start a ttc journal? I wanna stalk your progress! :hugs:
Also, want another ttc buddy?

Good luck Lisa! I fell pregnant the second month after I had my implanon out, first month proper trying! :hugs:

Thanks darling,
I am heartbroken to see you have been through it all twice. Third time lucky for us both, I know it! :hugs:
Are you going to start a ttc journal? I wanna stalk your progress! :hugs:
Also, want another ttc buddy?

Good luck Lisa! I fell pregnant the second month after I had my implanon out, first month proper trying! :hugs:

yep of course hun :hugs: the more ttc buddies the better esp since we have been through the same thing...

im glad i wasnt as far as along as my last m/c though... my first m/c was at 12 weeks... :nope:

im gonna start up a new journal this evening as now im officially able to ttc hehe.. are you starting up a new one hun?? :hugs: ill change my siggy if you wanna be ttc buddies :)

Oh hun, 12 weeks? That must of been so heartbreaking. Thinking of you. :hugs:
YAY! TTC buddies, I'd really like that - especially as you say, we have been through similar things. We can support each other.
Is part of you a little scared?
:hugs:

:hugs: just wanted to say lots of luck to all you ladies moving over :hugs: xxx

Thank you Drazic, I hope i get lucky and get my BFP nice and quick, i hear of a lot of ladies falling quickly after the implanon. Was hoping AF would be here by now but no suck luck so far.

I am so sorry for your ladies losses, I really admire your strength and i hope that this time round everything goes SUPER well for you's. I'll keep my FX for you and i'll be following your progress. FX you all get a :bfp: REALLY soon! Good luck!! :hugs:

:flower:Lisa:flower:

thanks hun i hope you get that bfp soon.. :D maybe we will all get a lovely xmas present this year...

i was hoping to have a xmas bump for xmas :cry: but a xmas bfp sounds good too :flower:

Aww a :bfp: for christmas would just be amazing, would totally make my christmas! FX...:hugs: Please Santa...we would all love a :bfp: for christmas.

:flower:Lisa:flower:

Good luck girls, really excited to see you're moving over, I will be stalking your progress too! Hopefully i'll be joining you in Jan and when I do i'd love to by buddies - can imagine you'll have your BFPs by then, will keep fingers crossed for you. xxx

hey hun :hugs: well you wont be long behind us with a bfp too hun... we will all get the sticky bean we deserve :hugs:

i hope your well xxx

Im already stalking drazics so your next babyhopes10!! hehe wishing ye loads and loads of luck for your bfps!! :hugs:

ok so here is my new TTC journey https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-jou...onceive-sticky-bean-thread-d.html#post3742219

BeanieBaby, you will be a matter of days behind us! If I OV as expected, I will be testing on 1st Jan! Let us know when you are over too - all of us will be having healthy, happy pregnancies before we know it!

:hugs:

:hugs: how are you huun??

i ov today or yesterday so by 2mor will be in the dreadful 2ww.. but im not gonna test till xmas day if af stays away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->