totally ready to TTC again :D

Hello ladies

I'm just waiting for my first AF and then I shall be moving over too :happydance: am just playing the waiting game now for her the :witch: to arrive then I'd love to join you all as buddies :thumbup:

Wishing you all the best of luck and sending huge amounts of :dust: your ways :)

Hey guys, even though my AF not here yet, can I be a TTC buddy with you girls, be nice if we can as we have all been through a lot of recent heartache, be good to spread the llluuurrrvvve too lol. God I am in such a good mood today, feeling very positive and very festive. Just can't wait get on the baby train again lol

x x

yayyyy for positive thinking ladies... i say the more ttc buddies the better :D am in chat room if anyone wants to chat??

YAY! More ttc buddies! Excellent!

As I said on the other thread, I think my body is all over the place. Getting positive OPKS ALL the time, so just going to :sex: like rabbits and maybe start temp charting next month. Apparently, I have magic OPK line making wee now?! :dohh:

Which OPK do you use, I am toying with the idea of doing these, was looking at clearblue ovulation tests. The internet ones I get are a bit tetchy in that I have to wait 20mins for room temperature, then I have to do them between 2pm and 8pm. Whereas I think the clearblue I just pee in a morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->