Totally wiped out - can't cope

callmedan

Reaction score
I don't know what to do
I just feel totally wiped out, exhausted but also like my muscles are too heavy like I don't have any energy whatsoever
If I don't eat I feel sick with hunger but don't fancy anything so I eat and then get really bad (like crying it's so bad) pains in my stomach no matter what I eat only actually been sick once though and it was actually a relief from the pain
TMI I've either got constipation or really bad pains like I have diarrhoea but only actually have it for one trip to the toilet!

I literally am struggling to function I don't know what to do :( I feel really bad moaning as I wanted a baby so bad and said I wouldn't moan as symptoms are just a sign of the pregnancy but I just feel awful!
Please has anyone got any advice?
Thanks xx

Awwww ma hunny i feel for you
Iv been there in tears and aftrr my losses i feel terrible for wanting to feel normal but its all ok hun

Im still being sick a little..my sea bands hekped me eat i wear them every day

My constipation has gone pretty much i think its due tp me eatin more

Try not to feel bad it will pass hugs x

You poor thing. I can totally sympathize. I'm sick all day and on pills for it too. My digestion is messed up, cramps, gas no matter what I eat. I can't stomach much and even at that I get the cramps but yet I'm constipated. My body feels like it's made of lead. It's really hell. I know. I keep telling myself another 7 weeks and it will be sooooo much better. Sending hugs I know exactly how u feel xx

Could it be you have an inflamed stomach? Does it hurt up higher or below where the intestines are?
During my first pregnancy I felt like total crap. Literally like dying. I think I can not only blame hormones for it.

True, hormones are crazy early on...but from an evolutionary perspective it never made much sense to me that a woman eould not be able to function for 3 months. Think of a stone age woman...she would die ;).

This time I came prepared and so far...amazing! I felt normal most of the time aside from mild nausea every few days when my levels rose and I need to nap one hour to feel refreshed. Plus I haven't gotten sick despite my son bringing home a cold from Kindergarten 5 times already. Last time I was constantly sick with a cold.

So partly I followed this advice: https://wellnessmama.com/6065/avoid-morning-sickness/

A list of things I do to feel great:

Magnesium 400 mg
Diet rich in B Vitamins (one could also supplement)
I avoid starchy, high glycemic, very carby foods (so potato, bread, pasta, rice and all that) unless I make an exception for a treat.
I eat lots of saturated fat from butter and drink full fat milk (with honey and cinnamon)
I eat nutrient dense, so meat, fish, eggs, veggies, dairy, fruit but only natural and unprocessed. (Tbh I even check how the animals are fed and raised ^^' but that isn't a must of course)
I eat my carbs with protein and good fat to avoid affecting my blood sugar. https://paleoleap.com/paleo-fats/
I drink bone broth or make bone broth soup
I take frozen beef liver as a supplement once a week. Liver is cut in small cubes and I take 2 weekly. (Too much would cause Vitamin A overdose, rule is as much as once tbsp. of liver a week is okay but I dose it lower bc I'm pregnant)

What does not make me feel good:
Too many starchy foods. I get constipation and indigestion, even gastritis like pains. Sugary, carby foods also result in a episode of nausea, that betters soon after if I stick to eating enough protein and fat.

Remedies in case you feel bad:
For blood sugar problems drink milk with honey.
1 tsp. of baking soda in water for stomach ache and acid reflux.
Magnesium to relax a crampy uterus
Probiotics and digestive enzymes for lasting indigestion
Increase Vitamin B for morning sickness

I completely understand. Not to mention that I work 40hrs weeks. It seems impossible getting through the days. I want to cry from exhaustion. Stay strong, you're not alone

Thank you everyone these comments mean so much, damn hormones I actually got emotional reading them!
Thank you for the wonderful support, this forum has the best people on it xxx

I think most of us go through this.. I will say that when I was 6-7 weeks I thought I would never be able to get up and work (thank goodness I work from home, I have no idea how you other ladies do it!) but at 8 weeks I'm already starting to feel a bit better. It's still hard, but I'm adjusting to it and learning how to cope. I take a nap in the afternoon which gives me that little boost of energy to get through the day and I get extra sleep wherever I can.

Please tell me you ladies are starting to feel better now? I am in the thick of it and feel so damn awful...:nope:

If it helps aside from the smell versions and eating still being hard I'm starting to feel better. I am eighteen weeks on Wednesday and so far haven't thrown up enough to count in a week. I still smell everything but it doesn't make me instantly sick. And I'm under eleven hours of sleep at night and haven't fallen asleep in the middle of the day in a week. I do wake up a few times a night to pee but I got a night light plugged in and as long as I don't turn on the lights I fall right back to sleep. I'm getting crazy impatient for my baby bump to show and cried when I won't have an ultrasound for gender until the eighteenth. I have gotten mad at people at work a couple of times this week for things I would never get angry at normally but I am starting to feel better. I was bad icky gross exhausted hating everything for a couple of months so this is an improvement. In case it helps to hear that things have improved at least for me.

I'm even going to eat in a restaurant in Wednesday and I haven't done that since the morning sickness started. Of course I chose one that I know isn't very smelly and asked to be away from the kitchen but I'm actually going to try to be served food. :happydance:

I am exactly the same. My third pregnancy and with my other two by 10 weeks I was feeling better. This one, I'm now just over 12 weeks and feel like I'm still at 6 weeks. I'm exhausted. Can't get up. Have no energy for anything. Feel so down.

Im thinking maybe some fresh air will help and go for a walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->