• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tots bots bamboozle reviews....

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
anyone..i know of some goin cheap anyone used them??? are they any good???

thanks in advance

sara

xxxxxxx

I have 2 but the elastic in one leg broke and I don't know how to fix it :cry:

They seem to be very absorbant after a few washes. They don't fit as well as some of my other fitteds, but they may fit your baby well. I would buy more if they weren't so expensive.

I really like mine. The ones I have are velcro fastening but in general I prefer nippa fastening nappies. I use a fleece liner and I use various pants for over them including tots bots. They are my faves out of my selection, but they do take twice as long to dry as cotton tots. So if you were JUST using them you would need a lot of them as there is no way you would get one day's worth dried overnight for use the next day. (Well actually if you tumble dried them you prob would but I dunno how long it would take and if it's good for the nappies to be in the drier so long...)

I use tot bots bamboozles with velcro fastening and love them. They do take a good while to dry thou and I don't have a tumble drier. But I have 25 nappies and wash every other day and am yet to run out of clean nappies. I also use the fleece liners and they keep there softness.

The only complaint I do have is on one of my nappies but the velcro came off (this is only one nappy) and a quick stitch sorted it out.

Oh another thing I've never had one leak either

thanks ladies..i've been using them for a few days now and i have no complaints!! not quite brave enough to use thru the night tho lol :D

sara

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"