tots bots cloth nappies?

toseland13

Reaction score
hi everyone,

i have been thinking about cloth nappies and my MIL said i should so the other day i bought tots bots ones. do anyone of you know if they are any good? they were on offer in babies r us but just wondered if they are good or not.

I love my tots bots but they are bamboozles, Do you have those or cotton? I only use them at night as i find pockets much slmiier for day time :)

I'm the same. I have the bamboozles and I use them at night. They work wonderfully for nighttime diapering though, so if you have several and you're using them for day,I don't see that you'd have leaks with as much as mine holds!!

As Vici said, there are much slimmer diapers to use during the day than the Tots Bots so it's just going to come down to preference.

i love my tots bots.. i have bamboozles (thanks to dizzyspells:D) and organic cotton and their great, really absorbant and soft too :)

are these the ones that u have to have a wrap with? i have them and i dont love them tbh, i much prefer aio's though, and i dont like the fact that are wet next to her skin...but i am fussy!

x

are these the ones that u have to have a wrap with? i have them and i dont love them tbh, i much prefer aio's though, and i dont like the fact that are wet next to her skin...but i am fussy!

x

With a fleece liner Imi can go for 10 hours and isn't wet at all :D

ive tried fleece liners and i dont know if im just not making them big enough or what but there is always somewhere that she gets a rash if i have put her in disposables or a nappy without a fleece inner, like she gets rash really badly round her thighs, i have to cut the biggest piece of fleece and have it sticking out of all sides and it just gets silly haha

x

:rofl: My fleeces are very big, i have to fold them over the TB fixed insert to keep them tucked in :D

These make up the most of my stash, the bamboozles were the first I bought and although a bit bulky I can't find any I like as much, they are great on a night. I too use fleece liners to keep his bot dry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->