Tots Bots Potion - Rash??

Miwi

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Tots Bots Potion and nappy rash? The last wash I did of my DDs nappies I tried the potion, today on her second nappy change I noticed what looks like a hive / small welt and a bit of redness on on side of her bum - I wipe her with water and cloth wipes, and I've previously had no problems with rash. I don't think her nappies need stripped.
Is this a common thing with the rash and this brand? I'm a tad irritated because the potion is quite expensive, and because it washes well and smells lovely!

I've never heard of it causing rash but skin can react to pretty much anything. I wouldn't immediately assume it was the new detergent though, especially if it's a small area. I'd expect it to be over the whole nappy area if it was because of that.

I've never heard of it causing rash but skin can react to pretty much anything. I wouldn't immediately assume it was the new detergent though, especially if it's a small area. I'd expect it to be over the whole nappy area if it was because of that.

That's a good point actually, thanks! I'm glad it doesn't have a reputation, seemed quite natural when I looked at the ingredients, and washed them brilliantly! I guess I'll do an experiment - alternate washes with the potion and my usual stuff! Fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->