Tots Bots sizes

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
Just a quick question for you all? :wacko:

So I bought a tots bots bamboozle - yellow polka :thumbup: Izzie is 20lbs and I had put the nappy on her this morning and when trying to put it on, it kept un clicking from the middle poppers :wacko:

So anyway I ended up putting the nappy on with the highest rise as I couldnt keep the nappy poppers in to do up on the middle setting :wacko:

Was this because shes a large setting in this nappy (i'm thinking size 2) or is it because the poppers are just weak maybe :wacko:

Hope that makes sense :haha: Izzie is usually on the medium setting for all her one size nappies :dohh:

i think maybe the poppers are a bit weak. happens with my LO sometimes but not so much when i dont have it stuffed. I do the poppers after i fasten the aplix and it stays :flower:

oh I will try that next time :D

thanks

I find Tots Bots poppers a bit shite. My stretchies come unpopped all the time...they ALWAYS come unpopped in the wash when done of the other ones do.

I agree about the poppers being rubbish. I have an Easy Fit one and the poppers on the rise always come undone when I'm putting it on her, but it's too big on the biggest rise setting. Can't win with it, but it's pretty so I persevere!

Lol glad it's not just me then! I will try it again tomoz!

Btw how long do you get out wear? Izzie wore my only bg flip organic today and we're off out tomorrow shopping with a friend so need to find nappies that will last a little longer than 3hrs if I lose track of time etc x

think i'm sorted Jo :D gonna use my gro baby and flips tomorrow :D

not that i am helping if you are sorted but i use dream dri pop ins for going out but i dont have much at the minute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->