Tots Bots Swim Nappy - Sizing?

K

kirsten1985

Does anyone have a Tots Bots swim nappy, as I am wanting to get one and don't know which size to get, size 1 is 10-20lbs, and size 2 is 20-35lbs.

Obviously size 2 would last longer, but Freya is 16lb something now, and I know size 2 will be too big, as I bought a size 2 Tots Bots wrap, which is a little large!

I want to get one which I can use now, but I don't want to have to buy another one in a couple of months!

:hissy:

What would you do? And if anyone has one, is it on the small or big side?

Here they are: Swim Nappies

sorry hun, cant be of much use tho was just wondering if you used an over nappy cos if you did you might get away with using the size 2 as the over nappy will help hold anything in

sara

xxxxxx

Yeah we do use an overnappy, but have just bought a new one which is also a bit big! :dohh: . I have just bought the size 2, Freya will just have to get a bit fatter! :haha:

lol yeh we're the same.. our little over nappy is teeny tiny and the bigger one is massive :dohh:

Seems the sizing is a bit silly with all swimming stuff, we have been using huggies little swimmers for underneath our over nappy, Freya is still in XS, as the Small are a bit big, but the XS are getting a little short, seems she is inbetween all the swimming sizes! Lol.

yeh tell me about it !!LOL we've been using a bambinex i got off one of the ladies on here which is a small and it is massive on her !LOLi couldnt ever find sposies small enough to fit her so just took the chance !! LOL tho i know if we ever did have a poo the over nappy would stop any nasty leaks !!!!

DSC00964.jpg

this is her in it when she was about 3 months old !! fits her a bit better now but its still big on her :dohh: LOL

Lol, the XS huggies ones fit really small, Freya was in them at a few weeks old. Don't think everywhere sells them though...

The place we have lessons insists that you use a huggies with an overnappy, but I'm thinking they prob won't notice if I have the Tots Bots under it instead?! :rofl:

I find my extra small tot bots swim one is still far too small in order to wear it without a disposible nappy underneath! But then Isaac has skinny little legs, which doesn't help!

lol yeh i heard that some places insist you ise certain nappies and certain overnappies...when i go for lessons with Daisy they'd better not make me get new over nappies etc - i wont be happy !LOL i've just bought a new set of cover and wet suit thingie:dohh:

yeh i thought you could get the teeny ones but NOWHERE round here sells them that small :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->