toys/activities

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
i've been reading the threads about jumperoos, excersaucers etc and I'm worried now that Chloe doesnt do enough.

What did/does your LO do play wise at 2 months old?

Seth started getting into his toy that he olies on with dangly things on about that age... he started to kick and hit the dangly bits on it. He also liked sitting in his bouncy chair and he's always been quite interested in books as well with big bright pictures in :)

xxx

I don't think Connor was playing a whole lot until 3 months. Normally he would just hit around toys dangling above him on his swing and play mat.

Hannah mostly likes laying on the floor and looking around, she'll stare into a mirror though and absolutely adores her mobile. Oh she also likes us making faces at her and if we stick our tongues out she'll copy us and than smile really big :D

Thats ok then Chloe sits in her bouncy chair, plays on her floor mats with dangly toys, looks at her mobile, plays tickle games etc. I feel better now, hanks!

Teddy likes laying on his mat and looking at the dangly toys (he doesnt grab them yet) and he likes me reading stories and talking to him.

To be honest he doesnt really do a lot of playing - he hasnt really learnt how yet. But he's learning to spend time on his own looking at the baby gym or his mobile. And its lovely when he smiles when I read to him and show him the pictures in a book. He might not have a clue what I'm on about but I think it's good for him to hear the words and to have such one on one time.

I'll be getting him the jumparoo for Christmas I think. It says from 6 months and he'll be just under that by then.

At 2 months theres not many toys they can play with your little one is too young for a jumperoo - as soon as baby is holding their head up all the time not for a short time you can use one of these. Caitlins only started getting big in to her toys and spotting her toy box last month :D

Rattles little noisy toys teddies a colourful play mat :D

my lo is 8 weeks now & sometines will play on the play gym.. doesnt like the bouncer...
i do talk alot to her & sing etc, what else can i be doing?

someone mentioned books? any in particular?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->