Toys R Us lied!!!!!!

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Ok awhile ago I had posted about going to toys r us and having an emloyee tell me that they no longer sold bath seats because of safety reasons...

Well we went there yesterday and WTF did I see???? The bath seat!!!!!!! Wal-mart has it too!

:dohh:

wow i thought toys r us was just a uk thing? they sell them at the one in uk still she prob didnt even know what a bath seat was :rofl:

how odd! we have them all over the uk, glad you found some x

I think a lot of employees in these baby shops haven't a clue about half the stuff they sell but they won't just admit THEY DON'T KNOW IT aaaaagh so annoying.

Hope wee Jasmine likes her bath seat.

Very odd. I looked at Wal-mart but never saw one. Don't think it's even worth us buying one now as Hannah is pretty good at sitting up.

Ya, ive bought so many, I dont really feel like buying this now...

How Stupid!

I always get awful service at the only baby shop within easy travelling distance (still at least half an hour to get there with Jasper) They dont know ANYTHING about ANYTHING in that store!

I went in to buy a specific model of movement/breathing monitor that I'd seen on their website, and the sale assistant when I asked about it kept showing me the angelcare monitor and telling me that most mothers buy the angelcare... I'm saying "thank you, but I want to see the respisence once"... and she insists that most mothers buy angelcare... after a few minutes of back and forth insisting, she FINALLY tells me that they're out of stock of the respisence... err... thanks... could have told me that in the first place!:hissy:

I ended up buying the tommee tippee brand... as... I couldn't give her the satisfaction of buying angelcare... even though I already knew it was the superior brand!!! How ridiculas am I!?!:blush:

Toys r Us is an American shop with worldwide franchises. What is legal in one country,might not be in another.I think you just came upon a misinformed employee.

Weird! The employee was probably just lazy because we always had them here :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->