Tracies looooooooooong jouney - *diary*

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
So i thought id start a diary on here as im probally gunna be on here for a very long time.

well a little bit about me

Im tracie im 20, been with my hubby 2 and half yrs, iv had 4 m/c in 18 months all at the same time in the pregnancy and im undergoing various tests on my genetics chromasones blood build up the babys genetics the womb and my hubbys bloods.
i had my first bloods 3 weeks ago and have my second lot in aug hopefullytheyl have an answer and i can start treatment straightaway.
i might never ever have children normally.

:kiss:

Tracie, I'm so sorry for your losses! It must be heartbreaking to go through MC so many times. I do hope they find what has been causing the losses and that you'll hold your own baby in your arms one day :hugs:

ooo good to see you started a diary,:hugs:

I am so sorry for your losses and pray that one day you can have your own child naturally

hi there! Ive spoke to u b4 and hope that u get some answers form the tests:hugs:

Well i wasnt expecting my period to get back on track untill aug 5th... it desided to turn up on 16th of this month!! i thought it was light but i got ot rong hehe
so looks like my body is having a good clean out and a change of direction lets hope it all goes well now. just waiting for my tests and the results which better not take long.

well i got another set back now!! i have a very nasty infection. no doctor will see me he has given mevery strong tablets that have sent me majorly wappy!!
there horrid!!i gotta wait untill aug4th to see dr. then on the 5th iv got hospital. im gunna annoy them both untill i get answers to try again next cycle..

I am so sorry for your losses. :hug::hugs:

Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"