Trafford Centre Meet - TOMORROW! 11AM! DETAILS & MAP ON THE FIRST POST!

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
MEET TIME: 11am
WHERE: Outside the entrance to The Orient /The Grand Hall - see map for details.

MAP

If you look at the ground floor plan we are meeting outside 'The Grand Hall' entrance, next to Nando's which is at the back of the big screen in The Orient. If it's raining we will go inside and meet just next to Nando's so we're not on top of the revolving entrance doors.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MOBILE NUMBER OF AT LEAST 1 OTHER PERSON INCASE YOU ARE LATE OR ANYTHING CHANGES :D

Confirmed Guests

Mervs Mum & Hebe
Katiex & Jacob
Hevz Erin & Toby
Bec L & Pops
Becca & Niamh (subject to weather :lol: )
Alice (AKA Miss 'We dont have a telly' ;) )& all her millions of babies....
Louise & Archie

Im free so count me in (gosh feel a bit nervous though)

im coming, can jacob come please?

I want to come :hissy: but a) I have NO money and b) can't get to the train station. Have fun though!

I'll be there:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Will have to make Abi's birthday cake the day before then coz it's her birthday that day

Pops and I will be there :) Thanks for organising it x

I'll bring my camera :) :) :)

I'm hoping to come. Kians come home with a letter saying its his sports day on the tuesday and wednesday is a reserve day. So if it doesn't rain on the tuesday, i'll be there.

i'll be there!! me and katie and is it ok if i bring bump?? :rofl: can we make it 11?? 10.30's too early for me :lol:

I will hopefully be coming, if it's still okay for either Katie or Lisa (youuuuuu) to give me a lift :D

BTW, which psrt of Bradford are you in Katie? x

I will hopefully be coming, if it's still okay for either Katie or Lisa (youuuuuu) to give me a lift :D

BTW, which psrt of Bradford are you in Katie? x

im in eccleshill, where bouts are you?

Clayton - otherside lol! Dunno where I could meet you, and what time you want to go though lol!

clayton isnt too far. i would have to drive over to chain bar to get on m62 anyway so i could drive to clayton. my friend lives in clayton, its a small world lol . it will only take 45 mins ish to get there.

Alice (AKA Miss 'We dont have a telly' ;) )& all her millions of babies....

:rofl: you know the best bit, after we had katie, the inlaws bought us a huge flat screen jobby and that didnt even do the trick :rofl: just cos you're jealous :p

and i can do 10.30! just seemed a bit daunting at first, but i forgot its only like 15-20 mins to tc!

I really want to come but we have swimming til 12.30 on a weds :( xx

Me me me! I'm coming! Katie's giving me a lift because she's lovely :D

Are we waiting on numbers before we decide where abouts to meet ? :)

What do you think Bec? We're currently at about 8 prams unless anyone is using slings! :lol:

If I end up bringing any of the prams for testing I'll be arranging somewhere to meet in a car park. I always go in through the John Lewis side - that car park seems fairly quiet mi week usually.

we could meet outside johnlewis or in the marble archey bits, you know the new bit they've built?? then migrate to the orient or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->