Trafford Centre Meet - TOMORROW! 11AM! DETAILS & MAP ON THE FIRST POST!

i can remember what day it is perfectly well thankyou!! its friday today, right?!

god you'll have me doubting myself :rofl: in all fairness i do have a tendancy to get confused! on friday last week i thought it was wednesday!

:rofl:

I'm bring the iCandy with me so we need to park near each other ;)

YAY!!!! god my poor little car's going to have a heart attack! i deserve a medal if i get everythin in!!

Can you come without yours? If we meet in the car park she can go straight in it?

why didnt i think of that :dohh: has it arrived yet? does it fold away quite small??

It's due here tomorrow morning. Dunno how it folds just yet. See if anyone's done a demo vid on youtube....

i'll get it in my car somehow!! dont care how, but it will happen!! no way i'm missing out on this!

if i can figure out how to get there we'll come if that's okay? x

YES!!! Come come!!! Would be lovely to meet you honey! :D

:rofl: after takin the piss about not knowing what day it is, i've spent the whole day thinking its wednesday!!

shut up!! only realised when i seen the poeple across the road from my mum had put their bins out. i was like, they're abit late. then asked my sister what day it was cos their bin day's wednesday!!

I think it's Tuesday today:shrug:. I only know coz I run my mum and baby group on a Tues:rofl::dohh:

I tend to know the day by switching the tv on...... i'll blame the baby brain.

I tend to know the day by switching the tv on...... i'll blame the baby brain.

me too, the best is when i put tv on thinking its friday and there is no gmtv.. then i realise its sat!!:dohh: thought once i had jacob it would get better. :cry:

Oh please tell me it gets better.....I've gone through most of Saturday before got to tea time and wondered why neighbours hasn't come on. How can I go through a full day and not realise the day especially when watching programmes like Saturday kitchen :shy: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->