Trafford Centre Meet - TOMORROW! 11AM! DETAILS & MAP ON THE FIRST POST!

the marbley bit by the food areas? i think there is a costa there and other cafe type places.

At the end of the food court where Carluccios and the grand staircase is????

yea the big stair case bit! got all the posh bars there?? i think thats the main entrance?? i remember being stood there watching the fame academy people come out years ago when i went to see them!!

The marbley bit is probably a good choice - plenty of room to congregate there. It's near to the food places and also near to the play area. If the LOs get a bit bored we can always pop into there and stick them in the ball pools :)

I know where you mean. Is it where the big pillars are and you go through the massive revolving door at the back of the 'stage' part in the food court??

yea that bit! didnt realise they had a play area - god its been ages since i've been!

It must be if you're touting that bit as new you twonk!!! :rofl:

last time i went was when i was pregnant with katie :blush: and when i went to the "new" bit for somethin to eat, i'd just passed my driving test...well taht was over 2 years ago :rofl:

Love it!!! From hence forth the marbley bit shall be known as 'that new bit' and that stays forever! :lol:

well its newer than the rest :blush: 'cept the new bit of course :rofl:

Alice has a pregnancy brain me thinks:wacko:

alice has had pregnancy for te past 15 months :rofl: it is newer than the rest of the trafford centre...obv apart from the new bit!! it makes sense in my head ok?! :rofl:

I haven't been to the trafford centre for at least 5 years!! So i haven't got a clue where anything is! Are we meeting near john lewis? Where is the new marbly bit near? Also i'm moving house on friday so no internet at new house for 2 weeks so might have to text you lisa. Please all pray that tuesday is good weather so kians sports day won't be on wednesday.

I haven't been to the trafford centre for at least 5 years!! So i haven't got a clue where anything is! Are we meeting near john lewis? Where is the new marbly bit near? Also i'm moving house on friday so no internet at new house for 2 weeks so might have to text you lisa. Please all pray that tuesday is good weather so kians sports day won't be on wednesday.

LOL....read again. It's in the Orient food courts at the end that faces the car parks, there's Carluccios and a huge grand staircase....you can't miss it (near Nando's):dohh:

Bex - I'll keep in touch with you on the moby. :D

i;mgoing to get lost!! which is quite an achievement seeing as it was me that suggeted meeting there!!

Do you need someone to ring you in the morning to remind you what day it is Alice.....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->