Trafford Centre Meet - TOMORROW! 11AM! DETAILS & MAP ON THE FIRST POST!

Do we all think 10.30 or would you prefer 11am? I really dont mind. Just thinking about girls who might need to feed at certain times.....:shrug:

ladies i may be a tad late! got to pop to work first to pick up my uniform :cry: at about 9.30. but it should only take me 30mins tops to get there, but if i get held up at work then i could be late.

dunno how they've ordered my uniform, cos i've not given them any sizes! so its not gona fit :rofl:

how will i know who you all are lol ive had nightmares the past few nights about me turning up there and there being millions of groups of ppl with prams and going up to each one asking "are you from bnb" and people looking at me like im an alien:rofl::rofl:

iv been thining the same lol il be the one wandering round looking lost!! :rofl:

10.30 is good for me as I will come as soon as Poppy's had her brekkie and is dressed and it's only 10 mins away. Happy to have a mooch about it people can't make it till later

I've sent a message round and the general consensus seems to be 11am is better. Katiex is probably going to be there earlier so she can feed Jacob though so I'm going to ring her when the rest of us are together at 11am and see where she is.

So 11am it is!!! Hope thats OK Bec.

Cant wait to see you all girls!!

Anyone know any of the eaty places upstairs where we might get a nice coffee and some cake?

cafe rouge :lol: not sure of them upstairs tbh. all i know is cafe rouge and that tampon place!

ladies i'm going to look like theback end of a badger today! katie got me up at 5, then started looking all tired again. she's had a bottle and fallen back asleep on the sofa!! :hissy: so i cant even do anything cos i cant leave her on the sofa! dead excited tho! i've got that holiday feeling, you know when you get up dead early!!

im sure u wont. jacob has done the same with me. kinda crying in his sleep which kept me awake around 2am, then up at 5 for a feed. which has now thrown his feed times out today. im excited now aswell.

we are!! just getting ready to set off. see you there x

We had a lovely time thanks. Just put some pics in the Photo Gallery x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"