Trafford Centre Meet - TOMORROW! 11AM! DETAILS & MAP ON THE FIRST POST!

eek i dunno exactly where it is, but i think you go in the main JL ntrance?

dont usually park near orient but im sure ill find my way. i usually park at debenhams so if i carry on driving round i should get to the orient parking? im sure il be fine and if i get lost at least il be at the tc and lost not on the motorway!!!

cant wait now im excited!!

Katie - that's right, keep going past Debenhams, over that little roundabout and then at the next roundabout you'll see JL. But TBH you can park at Debenhams and walk over to The Orient entrance if you like - we just need to park near each other as some of the girls are testing prams for me so we need to shift them about etc. :)

eek i dunno exactly where it is, but i think you go in the main JL ntrance?

Your brain is fried girl....

Just park near JL. There are 2 entrances there - a big main one and a smaller side one which goes into the kids dept. Do you normally drive round anti or clockwise?

anticlockwise i think, but i thin i come off the motorway a different way to you, i just come off, go round the roundabout and straight into the carpark. i'm sure if i just park where i normally do then i'll find you!! i can always just walk to find you, wont take long!

are your shopping senses still in tact alice? Just sniff out the baby and shoe section of john lewis :rofl:

Is it ok for me to tag along??

lol well i know where the baby bit is, i normally go in the other bit! all else fails, i'll just ring someone when i get there!!

If you didnt drive into the car park and carried on round would the building be on your right or left?

left! omg seriously, i sound so thick!! i'm not, honest! i've actually got a high IQ!! jsut get confused very easily!!

You have baby brain darling.....:kiss:

Just park where you usually do and ring me when you land. I'll PM you my number. ;)

where are we meeting ladies and what time...am i right in thinking we're meeting at the main orient entrance??? how will i know who you all are lol ive had nightmares the past few nights about me turning up there and there being millions of groups of ppl with prams and going up to each one asking "are you from bnb" and people looking at me like im an alien:rofl::rofl:
ill have archie in his bright red carseat so you wont be able to miss me lol

does someone want to take my mobi number so you can text me???

Dont think im going to be well enough to come tomorrow. (a combination of cold and morning sickness is killing me)

I hope you girls have cameras in your change bags waitin to go....and spare batteries :laugh2:

I'll be there, barring any disasters between now and then :) I have Hevz's number in case anything happens but let's hope not, am really looking forward to it!

Is it ok for me to tag along??

Of course, the more the merrier:happydance:. Do you wanna pm me and we'll exchange moby numbers in case you can't find us or are running late etc?????????:hugs:

I'll be there, barring any disasters between now and then :) I have Hevz's number in case anything happens but let's hope not, am really looking forward to it!

No waitin in the wrong place you:dohh:I know what you're like:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->