Trafford Centre Meet - TOMORROW! 11AM! DETAILS & MAP ON THE FIRST POST!

i promise you it doenst get better :rofl: well, it might do, but seeing as i got pregnant again 3 months after having katie, its tonnes worse!

Oh I didn't see this thread. Count me in with my 3 youngest! Dh is on earlies so I will have all 3 of my little ones with me!! I must be mad lol

Where in the trafford centre are we meeting ladies??

sorry girls i won't be able to make it as can't get there :cry:

I love the TC but it's soo hard to get to! hope you girls have a fab time and don't forget photos :laugh2: :hugs:

Where are you again lilbump? I might be able to get you on my way through.....

:D

shrrrrup, i was too excited about the pram!! you;d better bring it, otherwise katie'l be sat on my shoulders the whole way round!

I hoping to of shifted my cold before Wednesday :(

Loads of people have colds....I wouldn't worry bout it. Needn't avoid us unless you have "runny bum", chickenpox etc as we don't wanna catch that....colds are unavoidable though:dohh:

Get well soon....and see you Weds:hugs::happydance:

lol @ runny bum.

I must say im sick of been stuck in the house, im signed off sick with this pregnancy as it is (stress mainly) shopping always relieves that though :rofl:

Well sorry girls, but I can't come on Weds afterall :( stupid work have decided they want me in! :hissy:

hope you all have a great time though :D

Right everyone what time are we meeting then - I want to finalise and add to the beginning of the thread.

10.30 or 11am?

Here's a map

If you look at the ground floor plan I think we are meeting outside 'The Grand Hall' entrance, next to Nando's which is at the back of the big screen in The Orient. If it's raining we will go inside and I suggest meeting just next to Nando's so we're not on top of the revolving entrance doors.

How does that sound? Once we agree a time I'll add this to the OP :)

i dont mind which time! and meeting place is great! am so excited!!!!

We need to park as close to there as poss obv for the pram shinanigans....:lol:

hows bout if we park in the john lewis carpark bit?? if you know where i mean? cos then its not too far is it??

Yeah. So if you were going anti clockwise round with the building on your left, you'd pass Debenhams, then The Orient, then you get to John Lewis. You can turn park by the JL entrance that goes straight in to the kids dept and next to the coach parking bit - it that where you're thinking of?

10.30 is ok with me, as no doubt il be up early with trouble. unless it is too early for some?

dont usually park near orient but im sure ill find my way. i usually park at debenhams so if i carry on driving round i should get to the orient parking? im sure il be fine and if i get lost at least il be at the tc and lost not on the motorway!!!

cant wait now im excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->