Trains ..... RANT

~*~*Cat*~*~

Reaction score
I got to London Victoria as you do, to get my ticket home to Watford, anyway I got to the ticket lady (who was to busy talking to her colleage) who then said Oh you cant go to watford you have to go to Euston first.

Im like yes I know I want to go to Watford Via Euston :evil:

THen she goes to me "Do I have a ticket for the underground" Im like

"No thats why im here buying one" :shock:

How stupid is she, then she says its £9.60 and I said Why it was only £8.00 from Watford to here and that Was Monday and she said stupid cow "cos your going from here"

Then my mate puts her £10 down and says same, and shes like £9.60 and waiting for the money which is already on the bloody counter

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Grrrr
Ive never had a problem with the trains but have had plenty with the busses!
I keep getting given the wrong tickets or they think im a child!

o.k. girls, but you should be glad to be able to use busses or trains :!:

We live here at the end of nowhere and the only bus line getting here is the school-bus-one :evil:

If you do not have a car you are really lost.... :shock:

I thought it was bad in our village . We do have a bus to the nearest town for shopping 25 miles away but it goes via every other village and takes about an hour and a half . No use trying to use it to get to work.

It really annoys me when the government spouts on about increasing petrol prices and how we should all use public transport, great if you have it but its not practical in rural areas like ours. buses just don't run to fit in with the working day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->