Trampoline Sizes For Kids 9-12

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When I moved we gave away our trampoline now the kids are banging my head about getting a new one. I was being a bit selfish because I hate the space those things take up.

I did plan to put a net up for games, racket games etc ... problem is the garden's easy maintenance with patios and slate so not 'flat'. I didn't think of this, it's just an ankle hazard... so trampoline it is :lol:

Now I'm wondering what size to get, it's either 8ft and 10ft ... I have no idea if the one I gave away was 10ft or 12ft :dohh: Next door have one and I can't figure out if that is 6ft or 8ft either way it's too small.

Has anyone got an 8ft trampoline for ages 9-12?
How many go on at one time for just bouncing together?

I think ours is 10 or 12ft I would go with 10 rather than 8 because once the cover is on over the top it will probably only leave about 6 ft bouncing space x

Don't forget the measurement includes the frame. We got an 8ft but the jumping area is only 6ft.

We've got a 10 foot. DD plays on it with friends and our next door neighbour who's 10. We used to have an 8 foot, but it was a bit small for more than one person.

We have a 10ft, I think an 8ft would be too small. I've only got a 3 year old he has plenty of room but with 2 older kids it'd be a squeeze. I say get the biggest one you can for the space you have :)

We need up with 10ft. Found out next doors was 8ft not 6ft so I'm glad that's what we went for x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->