Transformers

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
whos seen it? i think suz has?

im gona watch it in about 10 mins :happydance:

Best Movie Ever!!!!!!

No...Really It was the best movie I have ever seen. Really.

My husband and kids have seen it twice. Then, I HAD to go out and buy the PS2 game. I finally played it yesterday and it was sooooooo much fun. I've even gone online to find cheat codes. I'm addicted. LOL

suz this film is absolute crap , its cheesy , appauling acting , bad music....last 30 mins is the only good bit

the makers should be ashamed of themself , the reference to ebay every 5 mins does my head in aswell. Talk about mass advertising.

it should of been made serious , not a cheesy teenage comedy.

i love movies , they are my hobby and this is by far the dissapointment of the year.

sorry that just my opinion :rofl:

very very very dissapointed....BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unfunny comedy with big robots in

My husband and kids have seen it twice. Then, I HAD to go out and buy the PS2 game. I finally played it yesterday and it was sooooooo much fun. I've even gone online to find cheat codes. I'm addicted. LOL

one for the kids definetly

Peoples tastes differ ...

Doesn't mean other people can't enjoy it or its just for kids. Kinda puts people down who have said they enjoyed the fillm .... Games aren't just for kids either ... I'm a big baby when it comes to my disney films even games

:D

i didnt say games were not for adults , i have practically every console going?!?!?!

and i watch disney films , ive got no problems with films that are for kids...just didnt like this

I appreciate your opinion Dan. My hubby want fond of the movie either. But I was facinated by the movie and how realistic they made it. I didnt mind the masive ads either. I just was so excited about the Action. I Sware now every time I see a big rig Opt. Prime is in my head. They made this movie so well I would sware Transformers are real. I LOVED IT. ;)

I appreciate your opinion Dan. My hubby want fond of the movie either. But I was facinated by the movie and how realistic they made it. I didnt mind the masive ads either. I just was so excited about the Action. I Sware now every time I see a big rig Opt. Prime is in my head. They made this movie so well I would sware Transformers are real. I LOVED IT. ;)

The final 30 mins were amazing but that couldnt justify the first 1 hour and 50 mins.........but i was never a great transformers fan anyway...was just expecting abit more from the film and i think the teen comedy and over advertising put me off abit. I just dont agree that ebay should be plastered all over a big budget film aswell(to me that sums hollywood up)

Glad you liked it:happydance: i do agree that it was a good transfer from cartoon though.

Michael bay should stick with action movies like bad boys

I think the amazing computer effects is what left me with the Awesome feeling I have for the movie TBH. I really did leave the movies thinking Transformers were real. I found it a bit hard to figure out what was real and what was fake. But this is the first movie I have gone to see in a long time too.

I think the amazing computer effects is what left me with the Awesome feeling I have for the movie TBH. I really did leave the movies thinking Transformers were real. I found it a bit hard to figure out what was real and what was fake. But this is the first movie I have gone to see in a long time too.

lol i bet you have been kicking your car to see if it moves :rofl:

YEP. Waiting for it to drive its self so I can take a nap on my way to work. But that is not happening for me:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->