TRANSITION result ON OVULATION MICROSCOPE.. THEN NEXT DAY INFERTILE??

dream2reality

Reaction score
2 days ago i got so excited because i got a TRANSITION result on my ovuplan/ ovulation microscope.. then the next day i got an INFERTILE result... and it has stayed as INFERTILE till now!! the instruction booklet says when u get transition, u will ovulate within 3 days or u just finished ovulating.. but the days before i got this transition result i was getting infertile. any1 have insight into this?

Dream2 don' get too worried
I use a microscope to check my ferning daily and have fertile full ferning nearly everrrrry day lol.
I think some of us are just different.
Here's a pics of what I typically see ( this pic is taken thru my microscope lens) 1st the least ferning I ever got, 2nd my full fern usual
Ferning.jpg
FullFerning.jpg
So basically my "transition" is just before the 2nd pic, long "trunks" but "branches" are not very long, and only have a few "leaves" I think of ferning as like a tree...3 parts lol

so if u always get ferning... how do u know when u ovulate??? thanks for ur reply! here is a pic of my result from the other night... does it look like TRANSITION?

Attachments

• IMAG3633[1].jpg
    IMAG3633[1].jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 6
Sorry been out allll day
It's hard to see with the glare, (trust me I know the pain trying to get scope pics lol)
I can see some branching on the right, If you have nothing but chards and/or clear saliva usually, then yes that is transitional, but it can go back and forth.
I use opks and temp to back up my O, since I certainly can't just go by ferning.
When you are building up to O you will get a bit more ferning each day for 2-4 days prob. Ex No ferning some chards(chunks)-->Few scraggley branches--> longer :trunks and branches" ---> Really long "trunks" with lots of "branches and leaves" that are all over the lens The last one is just before Ov.

I found a few good progression pics from ppl on google check this link out:
https://thefertilityblogs.com/product-reviews/saliva-ferning/149/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->