Travel bands

vickytoria88

Reaction score
I just brought dome and at present the sickness seems to be less. Could just be a placebo effect but I don't care, I've not puked today!!!

I swear they worked so well for me the first 2 times I put them on and then they stopped working. I'm wondering if they stretched out or something? I'm going to try washing them. Keep us posted if yours continue to work!

I've been tempted to try these, my nausea is all day every day. I miss not being able to eat a proper meal :dohh:

I rarely take them off! Only in the shower and if I don't put them back on as soon as I'm out I get woozy all over again.

They definitely worked for me! I still felt nauseous. But there were a couple of times where I thought they weren't working so I took them off. Those were the WORST days until I could get them back on!

Can anyone show me a link of what you all are talking about? I am very interested now! I have nausea all the time and the preggie drops don't always work because of how sweet they taste to me sometimes.

Can anyone show me a link of what you all are talking about? I am very interested now! I have nausea all the time and the preggie drops don't always work because of how sweet they taste to me sometimes.

I think I might give these ones a try https://www.amazon.co.uk/Travel-Sic...qid=1401012004&sr=8-1&keywords=Sickness+bands
I'm not spending loads if they don't work for me :flower:

I think I might give these ones a try https://www.amazon.co.uk/Travel-Sic...qid=1401012004&sr=8-1&keywords=Sickness+bands
I'm not spending loads if they don't work for me :flower:

Thanks! Even better than I thought now that I know they go around the wrist. I might think about giving them a try! I want to see how well they work out for you ladies too.

Yup, those are what I have as well. DH picked them up for me at the local pharmacy.

I got the mama sea bands in superdrug right next to the folic acid xx

Have these bands worked for you ladies? I was thinking of getting one to try it out. Nausea is getting super bad :cry:.

They worked well the first day for me but then my sickness got really rad. I still wear them but have been prescribed some meds too.

I used those. They worked for exactly 2 days then had zero effect at all and I was back to my seriously nauseous / throwing up self. Luckily all that is gone now for the most part. Now I just feel it creeping back up if I'm really hungry.

They worked well the first day for me but then my sickness got really rad. I still wear them but have been prescribed some meds too.

How does the medication work for you? I talked to my nurse yesterday and she was advising against me using them due to the side effects. She kept trying to push those gummy bears down my throat but would not understand that when I am sick I want nothing to do with sugar lol. So far the only thing working for me is ginger ale, but I hate ginger so I am looking for a new alternative. I would really LOVE to take that medication if its not too bad on the side effects.

How does the medication work for you? I talked to my nurse yesterday and she was advising against me using them due to the side effects. She kept trying to push those gummy bears down my throat but would not understand that when I am sick I want nothing to do with sugar lol. So far the only thing working for me is ginger ale, but I hate ginger so I am looking for a new alternative. I would really LOVE to take that medication if its not too bad on the side effects.

He put me on cyclizine (sp). Sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. The only side effect I'm having from them is they make me a. It sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->