travel system ?

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
I have the mamas and papas travel system type and charlie is still using the car seat part but starting to look rather big in it, i was just wondering when did you ditch the car seat and put them in the main pushchair it will seem really weird doing this with him not high up and facing me :baby: ??? I allready have a baby normal car seat for the car too x

I started putting max in his big boy one when he was 5 months old

I started putting max in his big boy one when he was 5 months old

ah i think im going to put him in his big one but i need to get a bigger rain cover first, doyou know if you have to get a certain rain cover for certain branded pushchairs ? im confused lol xx

Most of them are a uni size but you can look around with the brand name to see what accessories come with it

jacks in his and hes about to be 3month, u can have them in it from an early age just have to have the seat right down so they are just sitting up, jack likes its better cause he can see everything now

did u not get a rain cover with the pushchair hun?

did u not get a rain cover with the pushchair hun?

My partners brother and wife gave us the pram and it has a small rain cover that goes over the carseat part and zips onto the hood but i really cant see it fitting over the whole of the buggy it seems like its made just to fit over the car seat, i think i will give her a ring tomoz and just make sure before i go looking for one xx

i realised the rain cover does fit lol :blush: im not too good with pushchairs lol and im taking him out today in his buggy no car seat :happydance: should be easier as im only small and my buggy is quiet big lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->