Travel systems

blake12336

Reaction score
This may have already been posted a thousand times but, I'm looking for an affordable (max £300) travel system that isn't bulky when folded as we only have a small boot! Does anyone have any recommendations please?!

Dunno what it'd cost you over there, but I got the Chicco Bravo. It's pricey (in the states like $350ish) but they do allow coupons. So I waited for a 20% off an item + free shipping coupon from BBB and bought it from them. I liked how easy it was to push around the store, the comparable Graco felt heavier. It folds easily, and I thought it was compact but size is a non issue for me as I have a lot of space at home and just bought a compact SUV. But yeah it was originally $380, coupon took it down to $303, tax ended at $333. But I obviously haven't used it with baby yet so no opinion on that

Thanks dobbyforever, I'll take a look. I had a graco with my first and it didn't last a year so think I need something a bit sturdier for this LO.

We just bought the Britax B-Agile travel system. For US$349 (not sure what your currency exchange is) on sale from $400 something. Really compact when folded and only 16.5 pounds but feels super sturdy and durable. But a word of caution, the car seat recently had a recall for something incredibly minor.

We had a travel system with our first 2. Was Chelino from memory. It was great but my 2 gripes were the numatic tyres and it was very, very bulky which is why I didn't opt for one last pregnancy and I won't be this time either. I love the heavy seats as they just give me a little more peace of mind but I just don't fancy a heavy buggy. Flex-Loc have some fantastic combos though and I have only discovered that as I am planning on importing a Flex-Loc capsule as I can't purchase in NZ anymore. But I have a Steelcraft Agile stroller which is nice and light and quite small so a travel system in that could also be an option.

For DD we bought a Baby Elegance Beep twist.
They're an irish brand. But you can get them in the U.K.
Very sturdy and it still looks perfect 5 years on.
Only buying a new one for this girl as it's my last bubs and I want a new buggy 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->