Travel to Morocco

Yes. You need to have the Typhoid and Hep A jabs.

I go to Morocco between 1 and 2 times a yr and thats the only ones i get...

You could also get the Malaria jab but thats only if your worried about mosquito bites, but that can be avioded if your just very careful and use preventative measures.

Where in Morocco will you be going?

xxx

we went too morocco for our honeymoon and didn't need any injections

Just edited the above post...

Id say personally that if your only going on a one-off 1-2 weeks holiday then they arent THAT neccessary but as i go regularly i always ensure i get the jabs.

So like Buttonnose says, you could get away with not having them at all...Just depends on how you feel about it.

Id say personally that if your only going on a one-off 1-2 weeks holiday then they arent THAT neccessary but as i go regularly i always ensure i get the jabs.

So like Buttonnose says, you could get away with not having them at all...Just depends on how you feel about it.

He's only there tomorrow till Friday it's for my OH I just worry lol x

To be honest, i wouldnt bother with it for that amount of time.
Just tell him to stick to bottled water or boil it first.

If he is going tomorrow it would be too late too get the injections now even if he wanted them, you generally need them a couple weeks ahead of time

we were there for 7 days and didn't get them, like lellow said, just stick too bottled water and be careful where he eats, don't buy fruit from market stalls ect

i went a couple of times and was told i didnt need them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->