Travelling took it out of me...reassurance?

Allie84

Mum and Pregnant
Reaction score
I'm 15 weeks and haven't travelled yet, but yesterday we had a 6 am flight, so up at 4 am, then lots of walking through airports and driving. Then we spent the day going out to eat and sightseeing.....

I got to the afternoon and I felt a few cramps. Mild, just there. And just kind of achey in my uterus when I moved around and walked. It kind of hurt to bend over. Felt great when I sat.

I drank loads of water but does this sound normal? I slept great last night and feel good today, but want to be reassured if it happens again today --we are off to the zoo.

Does this sound like normal pregnancy discomfort?

Anyone....

Is it normal to feel kind of achey after a long day? Maybe it was the fatigue? Is mild cramping normal when you're walking around so much?

Thanks

I've definitely found that when I have a really busy day I feel quite achey & heavy especially in the uterus area by late afternoon and SOOOOOOOOOOO tired! Sure it's normal & if I can I lie down or nap. If I can't I just sit down & do some controlled breathing for a few mins.
Keep well hun & look after yourself!
Bex x

yeah it sounds normal. Your body is changing and growing and using lots of its resourbes. Eat drink and sit down a lot.

yeah, it sounds like what I get at the end of a long day of activity. It's just the pressure of your uterus on your ligaments and joints and stuff. My whole lower body can become achey and lately I've even had some minor swelling in my legs.

I'll be doing a big 2-days of traveling in a week. We are moving accross the country!!

Thanks ladies! I feel a lot better.

Yes, I did have a backache and my legs were sore, too.

I'm used to working from home with my feet up so this was a shock to the system haha. I'm on vacation, I shouldn't complain.

babylove, good luck with your cross-country move!

I think it's probably perfectly normal and just signs off a day that was a bit too busy for you. If you can, just take regular breaks to get a seat for 10mins etc so you don't get too tired. Enjoy your holiday! x

I have family visiting, and the other day I spent the day trekking Round the city, showing them the sights...by the end of the day my uterus was definitely aching, little twinges and heaviness ....

I've had a busy week and it's definitely taken its toll....but definitely been getting uterus aches if I do too much walking...

I'm having a day of rest today.

Hi hun, exactly the same thing happened to me when I was a few weeks less than you.. I panicked slightly too and thought 'oh my god im pregnant i need to slow down' your body will give you signs to let you know your over doing it slightly but please be reassured its no long term damage made.. you feel great today and slept well.. if anything was untoward then you would still be feeling exhausted and achey.. although even then that doesnt suggest anythign is wrong as such xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->