Treating myself to a haircut tonight!!

spoo

Mum to Harry and Emily
Reaction score
I'm so excited! I've been growing my hair long for such a long time - at the moment its halfway down my back - and I just don't have the time each day to do anything with it so it just gets tied back.

I've just booked a hair appointment for this evening and can't wait! The question is....how short should I go? I've always liked a bob style but think it may be a bit too drastic so am thinking maybe go for a "just off the shoulders" cut. I'm half chinese, half english and my hair is very dark and very very thick. At least I'll have the option of tieing it back if I want :)

:hug:

Marisa xx

Have it cut to the shoulders and layered :D

Im needing a haircut in a couple weeks aswell. Mines supposed to be really short and...well i can tie it back :rofl:

Have it cut to the shoulders and layered :D

I agree...dont go to short altho your hair is meant to grow quicker when your pregnant so if you dont like it then it will soon grow back....

....im doing the same myself in a way,
Im booked in for Saturday to have a fringe cut in to my hair for the first time in years lol!

I always ask for a decent length left so I can tie it up/back when I cant be bothered or when I am at work.

I also have layers too....and about once a year I treat myelf to low lights(its under the top layer of hair so you cant see your roots as it grows back!)

You should post before and after pics for us!!

And if when washing your hair they ask if you would like a scalp massage ALWAYS say yes as its lovely and a bit more pampered feeling to it all!!

Have fun!

Emma.xx

It will be bliss! I nearly always fall asleep when they wash my hair, its so relaxing!

Colouring my hair is something I've never done (dunno why!). I played around with it when I was at school but haven't done anything serious....yet....

I used to be really scared of the hair dresser and never ever got my hair cut all the way through high school. It was only when I got a job I decided something had to be done and was petrified! It took my hair dresser a year to tempt me with a fringe(I have never looked back) and then hightlights but it was just too expensive to keep up with my roots which is why I got low lights...I get my hair done every 8 weeks or so as my treat.

I cant wait to here how you get on.

Emma.xx

:rofl::rofl:

Do you do it yourself??

I did once I wanted lovely red hair like Kate Winslet in Titanic...I looked like a mail box!!

mostly yea, i get my blonde bit done by the hairdresser but i can do it myself aswell :D

I'm trying to find a photo of me with my hair as it is. I know I've got one of Harry and I (thats Harry my 7 year old in picture) so will keep looking.

You're all absolutely correct - I'm going to go for a shoulder length cut - thats at least 8 inches off what I've got now.

Nope, can't find anything - you'll just have to use your imagination :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->