Tried and Tested - Boy vs Girl

Marker

Reaction score
I have a 2 year old little girl, for our next one I would like a boy (course if this doesnt happen I wouldnt care, I would love either or lol).

Has anyone tried and tested ways to help have either sex. I have been reading up on all the old wives tales, so will put them to the test.

Didnt pay much attention to the way our daughter was concieved but am pretty sure they are a mirror of the old wives tales that say how to have a girl.

I've heard recently that if you consume more than 1800 calories a day, with breakfast cereal and meat etc, you're more likely to have a boy. Under 1800 and a more veggie diet encourages a girl. Who knows though!

I've heard recently that if you consume more than 1800 calories a day, with breakfast cereal and meat etc, you're more likely to have a boy. Under 1800 and a more veggie diet encourages a girl. Who knows though!
I heard that on the news also. Another news also said that can be part of it but it stiill comes down to the mans sperm as it decides the sex.

Ive also heard that different position when i bd and bding a few days b4 ovulation and no more gives a girl as they are slow but strong and can last longer whereas a boy sperm is fast but doesnt live as long so bd near ovulation

my friend swears by this method (it got her a boy).

You get those ovulation sticks and when you have ovulated (avoid sex during this time) and on the day your levels peak shag like rabbits. Apparantly the male spermies swim first and faster but they only survive a day in the uterus (so you have to have sex on your day of ovulation and not before)....

good luck

I was listening to the radio a while back and a fertility expert was discussing this.. he said that every test they've tried to get one sex or another has failed. Including this one which seemed failproof to me; girl sperm are bigger and heavier than boy sperm (who are faster, yes:)) .the girl sperm go to bottom in test tube and boy sperm are on top- insemination failed spectacularly, apparently (the gender manipulation didnt work).. i think its just one of those nature has its own way sort of things, you know :)

Having said that, id love a girl, i want a girl, and i dont see the harm of trying, you know,

Good Luck, xxx

I would love a girl, so may try some of these things!x

its ment to be that girl sperm live longer and slower swimmers.....and boy sperms die quicker but swim faster.....so technically speakin the closer u hav sex to ovulation day the more chance u have of having a boy but say for instance u had sex on the monday and u ovd on wednesday and didnt have sex...there maybe girl spermies waiting there from mon waiting for the egg as they survive longer....but say u have sex on the wed morning and u ovd on the wed then the boy spermies swim quicker so they r more likely to reach the egg... hope that makes sence.....xx

SOme funny ones for concieving a boiy.

* Get your partner to wear socks while you errmmmm!
* Get your partner to drink a caffinated drink just before as this wakes the sperm up and as the makes are faster swimmers whay hey!
* Do it with him behind as the sperm will then be closer to the egg.
* Lye with feet in the air for 15 mins after sex.

Good luck, or try the chinese gender prediction calender, it was right with my first.

https://www.select-baby-gender.com/free-baby-gender-predictor.aspx

* Get your partner to drink a caffinated drink just before as this wakes the sperm up and as the makes are faster swimmers whay hey!

Good luck, or try the chinese gender prediction calender, it was right with my first.

so, if i we make love barefoot, thirsty and in seperate rooms we'll have a girl? cool, sounds like how my parents conceived me

:rofl:

so, if i we make love barefoot, thirsty and in seperate rooms we'll have a girl? cool, sounds like how my parents conceived me :rofl:

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->