Tried not to get excited...

Hopeful4num1

Cautiously Expecting #2
Reaction score
I got a :bfp: on Father's Day. Hubby and I have been trying for number 2 for 6 months. I tried to tell myself not to get too excited as I have had a previous mc before my son. Well, looks like I'm not pregnant anymore :( It must have been a chemical pregnancy. Tests are negative now, cervix is open, and starting af. :cry: so bummed. I really wanted our kids to be close in age (less than 2 years) but that's feeling less and less likely. Just had to vent since the only other person that knew I was PG was my hubby. :cry:

I'm sorry that happened. I wish I could say anything else that would give comfort. *hugs to you

Sorry to hear that... Sending prayers and sticky baby dust your way!

This just happened in my family, and I must say- it was really hard for the first couple of days. We found got a bfp on the same date (3 years later) that we lost a pregnancy, so I felt like it was some sort of sign! Anyway, I was devistated but now (2 1/2) weeks later I do feel SO SO much better. It is hard, and I obsessed, thinking about it every second of everyday, but it does get better, and I am actually excited to be trying again. Hugs your way though- this week will be especially hard for you!

Thank you ladies! It is so nice to have somewhere to go for support with all this TTC stuff :hugs:

JessicaMarie - so sorry for both of your losses. I know I will feel better in a week or so. That's how it was last time too. Just got to let go of the "plans" I was already making in my head for this pregnancy/baby :dohh: Hope we get our lucky :bfp:s again soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->