Tried so many diets...

eulmh82

Reaction score
and I can never stick to them - weight watchers/slimming world/rosemary conley etc. I weigh what I did when I found out I was pregnant - 13 stones 10 pounds. But I was already a stone over what I had been stuck at for 3-4 years. I'd love just to lose a stone to start with so that all my clothes fit me properly. In my last year at uni in 2005 I was 10 1/2 stones - I've gained 3 stone over since then and it depresses me.

I don;t want to diet - I just want to follow a low fat plan and maybe when I go out for meals eat what I want. I'm sick of dieting but I don;t know how to eat normally. I used to boredom eat - that was my problem so I thought when the baby came I'd lose it easily but I've actually gained 2 pounds this week despite eating low fat and not eating choc or anything.

Anybody else feel the same way?

I was a bit like that at first. But I really need to knuckle down. I knew deep down that nothing was going to work unless I made it work so I waited until the time was right instead of rushing, I enjoyed nearly two weeks of just eating what I wanted and once my nephew's Christening was done I knew it was time. I had had the party, the drink and all that gorgeous food and cake and I signed up online to do Weight Watchers, I am only 3 days in but I feel good and I feel confident because I took my time and I made sure I was 100% ready. I did my food shop and got lots of WW treats and meals and now I feel good, I feel confident that I can go ahead and do this..

I have signed up to weight watchers online but am now thinking slimming world would be better as you don;t have to weigh as much stuff. Making it to a class will be too difficult with LO only being 6 wks old and he doesn;t have a regular pattern yet. But the s/w online package is twice as much as weight watchers. I think I have made the decision though to give s/w a try at home - my friend goes to a s/w class so I am going to try for a month at home and then hopefully he'll be more settled and I will be able to take him along. I am also considering asking the inlaws to baby sit so i can go swimming - I am worried about that though as my scar still hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->